OMEGA 3, 6 & 9 - 24 softgels
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9
- It contains EPA, DHA, GLA and vitamin E
- With linoleic and oleic acids
- Source of fatty acids
What is Omega 3, 6 and 9?
Omega 3, 6 and 9 by Drasanvi is a food supplement in softgels, made from fish oil rich in Omega 3, evening primrose oil, flaxseed oil and vitamin E.
The recommended dose is 1 softgel a day.
Each softgel provides:
- 312.32mg of Omega 3
- 33.2mg of Omega 6
- 79.68mg of Omega 9
Properties of Omega 3, 6 and 9
The Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids perform important functions within our organism and it is therefore very important to cover the daily recommended intake of these substances.
Omegas 3 and 6 are polyunsaturated essential fatty acids, therefore we have to eat them daily. The different types of omega 3 are: alpha linolenic acid, stearidonic acid, eicosatetraenoic acid, eicosapentaenoic acid, docoxapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid. While Omega 6 is made up of: linoleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid and arachidonic acid.
On the other hand, omega 9 fatty acids are not essential, therefore our body is capable of synthesizing them. The most common are oleic acids that are present in olive and sunflower oil.
These are some of the characteristics of Omega 3, 6 and 9:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) support the functioning of the heart, the blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) helps to regulate the blood cholesterol levels.
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) and Linoleic Acid (LA) are crucial for the growth of children.
- DHA helps to preserve the functioning of the brain and our sight.
- Oleic acid helps to replace saturated fast with unsaturated fats, which helps to regulate the blood cholesterol levels.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Elderly people
- Menopausal women
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 24|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Fish oil rich in Omega 3||332mg||++|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||59.76mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||39.84mg||++|
|Evening Primrose Oil||332mg||++|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||33.2mg||++|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)||5mg||41.67%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|