MELATONIN 1.9mg - 50ml
- 20 drops euqal 1ml of Melatonin
- With Vitamin B6
- Produced in E.U.
What is Melatonin 1mg?
Melatonin 1mg by Drasanvi is a liquid supplement made from melatonin.
The recommended dose for this product is taking 20 drops (1.6ml) a few hours before bedtime.
Properties of Melatonin 1mg
Melatonin is a hormone that is in charge of regulating the circadian rhythm. Melatonin shortens the amount of time it takes to fall asleep.
It can also help to buffer the symptoms of jet lag.
The main benefits and properties of melatonin are:
- It has an anti inflammatory effect on the central nervous system (1)
- It plays an important role in our protection against the free radicals (2)
- It can help to relieve the symptoms of migraine (3)
Vitamin B6 helps to decrease the fatigue and tiredness.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- People who have sleep problems
- Elderly people
1. Esposito E, Cuzzocrea S. Antiinflammatory activity of melatonin in central nervous system. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2010 Sep;8(3):228-42. doi: 10.2174/157015910792246155.
2. Uyanikgil Y, Cavusoglu T, Kilic KD, Yigitturk G, Celik S, Tubbs RS, Turgut M. Useful Effects of Melatonin in Peripheral Nerve Injury and Development of the Nervous System. J Brachial Plex Peripher Nerve Inj. 2017 Feb 16;12(1):e1-e6. doi: 10.1055/s-0036-1597838. eCollection 2017 Jan.
3. Ansari M, Karkhaneh A, Kheirollahi A, Emamgholipour S, Rafiee MH. The effect of melatonin on gene expression of calcitonin gene-related peptide and some proinflammatory mediators in patients with pure menstrual migraine. Acta Neurol Belg. 2017 Jun 5. doi: 10.1007/s13760-017-0803-x. [Epub ahead of print]
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 20 drops (1.6ml)|
|Daily dose: 20 drops (1.6ml)|
|Servings per container: 31|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl)||1.344mg||96%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|