COLLMAR CAO 300g
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- With cocoa from ecological agriculture
- With Vitamins and Minerals
- Gluten-free, suitable for celiacs
- Produced in the E.U.
What is Collmar Cao?
Collmar Cao by Drasanvi is a food supplement powder made of defatted from ecological agriculture, hydrolyzed marine collagen, DHA, Vitamins C, D, B1, B5, B6 and B12, and minerals such as Iron, Magnesium and Zinc.
This product has been specially designed for breakfast. The recommended dose of Collmar Cao is 11g (2 scoops) a day.
Properties of Collmar Cao
It can also relieve knee joint pain, ideal for those who do exercise daily or elderly people. (3)
Collmar Cao contains defatted and bio cocoa that has been cultivated without chemicals, using only natural resources for its production.
The vitamins and minerals from Collmar Cao have several benefits for the human body, such as:
- Vitamin C supports the production of collagen, for the proper functioning of the cartilages, bones and skin.
- Magnesium and Vitamin B12 decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Calcium is necessary to keep the bones healthy.
- DHA helps to preserve and protect the brain, sight and blood levels, apart from regulating the of triglyceride levels.
The ingredient combination of Collmar Cao results in a very complete supplement that you can take with breakfast.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Elderly people
- Athletes and physically active people
- Anyone who wants to complete their breakfast with a high dose of minerals, vitamins and collagen.
1. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
2. Kruglikov IL, Scherer PE. General theory of skin reinforcement. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 10;12(8):e0182865. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0182865. ECollection 2017.
3. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390. Epub 2017 Jan 24.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (11g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (11g)|
|Servings per container: 150|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Defatted pure Bio Cocoa||6570mg||++|
|Enzymatically hydrolyzed marine collagen||2000mg||++|
|Dry acerola extract (25% Vitamin C)||320mg||++|
|Iron (Ferrous Fumarate)||44mg||++|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||35mg||++|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-pantothenate)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||2500µg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||2mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||1.1mg||100%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|