- Stimulant pre-workout formula
- Unique combination of ingredients to improve the performance
- Increases the vasodilation, improving the oxygen and nutrient transport to the tissues
- Decreases the onset of fatigue
- Sharpens the focus and alertness
- With Panax Ginseng and Rhodiola Rosea
- 200mg caffeine per dose
- 1.6 beta-alanine per dose
- With Cognizin®.
What is No-Xplode XE Edge?
No-Xplode 2.0 XE Edge by BSN is a pre-workout formula with a high caffeine content designed for all those athletes who need an 'extreme' source of energy to improve their resistance and intensity during the workout.
A glimpse at the components of No-Xplode XE Edge
The No-Xplode Egde formula combines different ingredients for the most powerful and intense workouts:
- Citrulline: Citrulline is a nitric oxide precursor, essential for muscle growth and strength. Moreover, it shortens the recovery between continuous efforts and relieves the muscle pain.
- Beta-alanine (Carnosyn®): It is a very important amino acids in pre-workout supplements, since it can balance the muscle acidity and improve the physical performance. Moreover, it increases the muscle carnosine levels, decreasing the fatigue and improving the performance, specially in high intensity exercises.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a nervous system stimulant that decreases the tiredness and fatigue, improving both the physical and mental performance while sharpening the focus and state of alertness.
- L-tyrosine: an indispensable amino acid for the proper synthesis of hormones such as adrenaline or thyroid hormones. By adding it to this product, it helps to buffer the effects of stimulants, such as excessive nervousness.
- Acetyl l-carnitine: L-carnitine is a necessary molecule to transport fat inside the mitochondria, a proper metabolism of fat improves the cardiovascular health and helps us save glycogen. Saving glycogen and improving the blood flow end up decreasing the fatigue and improves the sport performance.
- Complex B Vitamins: these vitamins are important to produce energy and to metabolize food. Moreover, it strengthens the immune and nervous system.
- Citicoline (Cognizin®): It is a nootropic ingredients, stimulant and brain vasodilator. Citicoline helps to stimulate the biosynthesis of specific phospholipids of the neural membrane, improving the functioning of neural receptors and, therefore, the transmission of nerve impulses. In addition, it dilates the brain blood vessels and reduces the oxygen consumption by the brain. It is an excellent ingredient to improve the cognitive functions.
- Calcium and Magnesium: Very important minerals for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the muscles. Magnesium works together with calcium, it is a co-factor of the nerve impulse transmission, muscle relaxation and energy metabolism.
- Plant extracts with adaptogenic properties (Rhodiola rosea, Panax Ginseng): This blend of plant extracts helps to increase the vitality and physical resistance. Helping our body to adapt to physical and mental stress and strengthening the immune system.
- Antioxidant (grape seed): Grape seed is rich in phenols, apart from tocopherol and proanthocyanidins, which are antioxidants. Physical exercise produces an excess of free radicals, which is why it is important to take an antioxidant supply before the workout to protect us from oxidative stress.
- Glycerol monostearate: It increases the cell volume and hydration, helping to increase the muscle size.