- Exclusive HSN formula.
- Specially for Women.
- With Vitex agnus-castus.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
PMS Complex from WomanSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from chasteberry extract and standardised Ginkgo biloba, with vitamin B6 and magnesium citrate.
A unique composition developed by HSN's food supplement formulation experts, with scientifically proven nutrients.
PMS Complex is a product suitable for vegan women.
Because food supplements have a specific orientation based on the functionality pursued during their development, in this case PMS Complex is a food supplement specific to the needs of women up to the age of 50, approximately.
¡Discover what makes PMS Complex unique and unparalleled!
Chasteberry, Vitex agnus-castus, is a plant with traditionally recognised properties that has reached present day phytotherapy.
Vitex agnus-castus helps maintain feeling of comfort before and during the menstrual cycle.
In the same way, it contributes to hormonal balance during the climacteric, extending the application of this compound beyond the loss of menstruation, during menopause and pre-menopause.
Ginkgo biloba is a unique plant with no taxonomic kinship within the family and characteristics of interest for the development of PMS Complex, containing naturally occurring antioxidants.
PMS Complex contains magnesium and vitamin B6 in its composition.
The selection of these nutrients is for their essential nature in the diet, which makes them nutritionally indispensable compounds.
Magnesium aids normal psychological function and vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
PMS Complex is a food supplement with a large amount of research and development behind it.
Experts from the Research, Development and Innovation department spent months reviewing the available clinical/scientific literature in order to determine the most effective compounds and doses for product development.
We're proud to present the new addition to the Woman Series catalogue: PMS Complex.
You won't find PMS Complex with other brands because it's a food supplement exclusively formulated by and for HSN.
The ingredient composition of PMS Complex is unique; not only because of the effective quantities or the combination of compounds used, but also because of the quality of the raw materials.
The magnesium shown in the supplement information corresponds to the elemental content of interest to the consumer, not the whole salt.
You can also find the content of the form of magnesium used, magnesium citrate, a mineral salt known for its high quality:
- High availability, and
- High concentration of elemental magnesium.
No cheap and low-quality forms like magnesium oxide!
The herbal extracts used have two important characteristics with respect to their quality:
- High concentration: 4:1 for the Vitex fruits, and 50:1 for the Ginkgo leaves.
- Standardised content: 24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones for the Ginkgo biloba extract.
Food supplements with the highest quality composition on the market!
PMS Complex, like most food supplements developed by HSN, is suitable for vegans.
The product does not contain, nor has it been manufactured with, ingredients of animal origin, including in the development of its capsules, which are based on hypromellose, which allows us to remove gelatines as coating agents from its composition.
PMS Complex is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Take 1 vegetable capsule, twice a day, for a daily total of 2 vegetable capsules.
It works great with:
- Turmeric extract.
- Women's Biotics 100B CFU.
- Vitamin D3 1000IU.
- Evening primrose oil 1000mg.
- Management of Premenstrual Syndrome: Green-top Guideline No. 48. (2017). BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 124(3), e73–e105.
- Ambrosini, A., Di Lorenzo, C., Coppola, G., & Pierelli, F. (2013). Use of Vitex agnus-castus in migrainous women with premenstrual syndrome: An open-label clinical observation. Acta Neurologica Belgica, 113(1), 25–29.
- Ozgoli, G., Selselei, E. A., Mojab, F., & Majd, H. A. (2009). A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of Ginkgo biloba L. in treatment of premenstrual syndrome. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 15(8), 845–851.
- Atmaca, M., Kumru, S., & Tezcan, E. (2003). Fluoxetine versus Vitex agnus castus extract in the treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Human Psychopharmacology, 18(3), 191–195.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba L.)||2500mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves (24% Flavone Glycosides) (6% Terpene lactones)||50mg||++|
|Chasteberry fruits (Vitex agnus-castus L.)||200mg||++|
|from 4:1 extract of fruits of Vitex agnus-castus L.||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|