EVOWHEY PROTEIN 2.0
EVOLATE 2.0 (WHEY ISOLATE CFM)
EVOGUMMY RECOVERY GUMMY BAR
GET RECOVERED PACK
EVOEXCEL 2.0 (WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE + CONCENTRATE)
EVOPRO (ULTIMATE ANABOLIC BLEND) + DIGEZYME
- New formula! Ahora versión clear, más ligera.
- With Carbohydrates: Cluster Dextrin® and Palatinose™.
- With Protein: Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS and amino acids of vegetable origin.
- With Electrolytes: Source of Calcium, Magnesium, Chloride and Potassium.
- Recuperator suitable for vegetarian diets.
- Ideal: Post-workout.
Table of contents
Evorecovery by SportSeries is a food preparation based on hydrolysed whey protein isolate, simple and complex carbohydrates and mineral salts.
Evorecovery has been developed to provide you with nutrients lost during exercise through sweat (such as electrolytes), carbohydrates (due to glycogen depletion associated with intense training) and protein; to form the most complete Recovery.
Evorecovery is suitable for vegetarians.
Evorecovery contains several nutrient complexes specifically designed to meet the needs of the most intense athletes:
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after high intensity or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of stored glycogen in skeletal muscless1.
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function.
Say goodbye to sugar laden poor solubility retrievers! Evorecovery is different.
Evorecovery is made from a combination of 4 carbohydrate sources:
- Cluster Dextrin®, highly branched cyclic dextrin.
- Palatinose™, Isomaltulose.
With 3 clearly differentiated absorption speeds:
- Immediate: Dextrose + Fructose.
- Fast: Cluster Dextrin.
- Slow: Palatinose.
On the label we can see the denomination:
'Maltodextrin (highly branched cyclic dextrin) (Cluster Dextrin®)'
In order to avoid confusion over the naming of the product, it is important to clarify that:
when we speak of 'dextrin' we refer to a generic term that refers to a product that is created from the simplification of starch, which is produced from corn amylopectin.
We could say that part of the starch is amylopectin, which is the origin of cyclodextrin, which in turn is a type of maltodextrin.
We have also supplemented it with Isomaltulose (Palatinosa™), a carbohydrate with a glycaemic index of 32.
Evorecovery is completed with hydrolysed whey protein isolate, with the raw material Lacprodan® Hydro.90 INS, which undergoes an enzymatic hydrolysis process that produces a low acid and bitter result.
We have improved your aminogram by adding essential amino acids from plant sources through a fermentation process!
Evorecovery has a high calcium and magnesium content; and is a source of chlorine and potassium; in highly bioavailable mineral forms.
Evorecovery is a powdered food preparation designed to be dissolved in water.
This makes it very convenient to transport a service, taking up very little space in your rucksack or pockets, and ready for preparation at any time.
Its dissolution is simple, creating a homogeneous solution, without the appearance of unpleasant lumps.
Evorecovery is a product specially designed to be consumed just after physical exercise, whether it is training or competition. It can also be consumed before or during exercise itself, depending on the needs of the athlete.
Mix one scoop full flush (50g) in 300ml of water.
Goes great with:
- EvoBcaa’s 2.0 (BCAA's 12:1:1 + Glutamine).
- Natural Caffeine.
- Evolytes powder.
- Inmu Biotics 100B UFC.
- Kanter, M. (2018). High-Quality Carbohydrates and Physical Performance: Expert Panel Report. Nutrition Today, 53(1), 35–39.
- Maeda, A., Miyagawa, J.-I., Miuchi, M., Nagai, E., Konishi, K., Matsuo, T., … Namba, M. (2013). Effects of the naturally-occurring disaccharides, palatinose and sucrose, on incretin secretion in healthy non-obese subjects. Journal of Diabetes Investigation, 4(3), 281–286.
- Shrestha, A. K., & Halley, P. J. (2014). Chapter 5 - Starch Modification to Develop Novel Starch-Biopolymer Blends: State of Art and Perspectives. In P. J. Halley & L. Avérous (Eds.), Starch Polymers (pp. 105–143).
- Takii, H., Takii, N., Y., Kometani, T., Nishimura, T., Nakae, T., Kuriki, T., & Fushiki, T. (2005). Fluids Containing a Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin Influence the Gastric Emptying Rate. Int J Sports Med, 26(04), 314–319.
1 The effect is achieved with carbohydrate consumption, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, in doses, during the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours after intense and/or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 50ml (50g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 50ml (50g)|
|Servings per container: 40|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|of sodium chloride|
|of sodium chloride|
|of sodium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients EVORECOVERY 2Kg FRUIT PUNCHHighly branched cyclic dextrin, hydrolysed whey protein isolate, crystalline fructose, dextrose monohydrate, L-leucine*, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, L-lysine hydrochloride*, flavouring, acid (citric acid), L-isoleucine*, L-valine*, L-threonine*, magnesium citrate, L-histidine hydrochloride*, potassium chloride, natural flavouring, calcium carbonate, L-methionine*, L-phenylalanine*, L-tryptophan*, colour (anthocyanins), sweetener (sucralose), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), safflower extract (Carthamus tinctorius). *Produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
Warnings EVORECOVERY 2Kg FRUIT PUNCHKeep in a cool and dry place. The scoop/product quantity equivalences (grams or milligrams) are indicative, as the density of powdered products may vary between flavours and batches. We recommend the use of a kitchen scale in cases where precise dosing is required.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|