SERVIVITA ZERO CALORIE CHOCOLATE ORANGE SYRUP - 320ml
- Orange chocolate syrup
- Low in calories, less than 1Kcal per 10g serving!
- Suitable for celiacs since it is gluten-free!
- And the best of all... its delicious orange chocolate flavor!
What is Orange Chocolate Syrup?
This Orange Chocolate Syrup by Servivita is the perfect supplement for your best desserts.
Let your imagination run wild and use it whenever you want, for breakfast, your desserts or the most special occasions. This syrup will turn every single dish in a rollercoaster of flavors: delicious orange chocolate!
Do not worry about the diet!
Sugar-free, fat-free and with almost no calories whatsoever. Yes, that is right, this syrup is only flavor and zero worries!
Its features result in an ideal product for healthy diets, because enjoying a sweet dessert is always a good idea and since when do we have to suffer to take care of ourselves.
Moreover, its nutrient supply is perfect for people of all ages, from the youngest to the oldest. This product is an ideal substitute for traditional syrups! But without the calories, sugar and fat that they usually provide, the healthiest option is now within your reach.
How can you combine the Orange Chocolate Syrup?
Any choice is a good! We are going to suggest you several meals that will go nicely with this flavor of this delicious syrup:
- Fit oat pancakes
- Oat biscuits
- Protein waffles
- Fruit shakes
- Protein shakes
- Fitness muffins
Wait, do you still not know how to cook some of these recipes? Well, here you have an easy way to start off. Add some flavor to these protein chocolate muffins with the orange chocolate syrup!
- 1 cup of vegetable drink
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup Chocolate-flavored Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder by HSNfoods
- 1 scoop of Chocolate-flavored Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder
- 1 tbsp. of sodium bicarbonate
How to cook them:
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200º for 10 minutes.
- Pour the blend on a special mold for muffins suitable for the oven.
- Bake it for 180ºC for 30 minutes.
- Once ready, add the orange chocolate syrup to your muffins and enjoy!
Who can benefit from this syrup?
Those who love sweet recipes... either if you are an athlete or not:
- Athletes who want to enjoy a delicious syrup without worrying about the sugar, fat or calories.
- Anyone who follows a healthy lifestyle and who wants to enjoy a delicious syrup.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|