This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
- L-Histidine powder.
- 100% RAW.
- From vegetable fermentation.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- No additives.
- High solubility.
- Neutral flavour.
Table of contents
L-Histidine powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on plant-fermented L-histidine HCl.
Histidine is a nutritionally indispensable amino acid, which must be supplied through the diet as the body cannot synthesise it from other sources.
L-Histidine powder is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans..
Don't miss out on all the features of this food supplement!
L-Histidine powder has a particle size with a small diameter.
This allows for better dispersion in the solution and therefore easier homogenisation of the mixture.
L-Histidine powder by HSN has very high solubility rates, does not form lumps and takes longer to settle than other larger particle size formats.
The degree of milling of RawSeries amino acids is adjusted to a narrow range so that the organoleptic properties of all amino acids are similar.
L-Histidine powder by HSN has been developed using an extraction technique from vegetable sources by fermentation.
Most amino acids on the market are extracted from animal sources, such as animal feathers and fur.
In HSN we avoid using animal sources, and instead use a technique for obtaining and purifying amino acids that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Goes great with:
- Branco, A. C. C. C., Yoshikawa, F. S. Y., Pietrobon, A. J., & Sato, M. N. (2018). Role of Histamine in Modulating the Immune Response and Inflammation. Mediators of Inflammation, 2018, 9524075.
- Institute of Medicine (2005). Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.
- Sale, C., Artioli, G. G., Gualano, B., Saunders, B., Hobson, R. M., & Harris, R. C. (2013). Carnosine: From exercise performance to health. Amino Acids, 44(6), 1477–1491.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/3 scoop of 5ml (1g)|
|daily dose: 1/3 scoop of 5ml (1g)|
|Servings per container: 75|