GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®)
- 100% L-Glutamine, 0% added.
- Kyowa Quality®.
- Raw format.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Table of contents
Glutamine powder (Kyowa Quality®) by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on Kyowa Quality® plant-fermented L-glutamine.
Glutamine is a non-(conditionally) essential amino acid, and constitutes the main component of the amino acid pool of the human organism, especially of the musculoskeletal tissue, where it constitutes up to 60% of the total intramuscular amino acid concentration (Cruzat et al., 2018).
Glutamine powder (Kyowa Quality®) is derived from plant sources and is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
At HSN we strive to improve every day. In our research process to develop new products and optimise the products already available, pursuing the highest quality, we discovered the company Kyowa Hakko.
Kyowa Quality® was the company that developed an innovative method for obtaining amino acids. It began producing them from plant sources, which undergo a natural fermentation process to extract the product you can now buy.
This process allows amino acids to be obtained through sustainable production methods, of the highest quality and certified purity. Free of genetically modified organisms, without elements of animal or human origin; suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
HSN brings you L-glutamine with 100% Kyowa Quality® certified raw material, a real revolution in the food supplement market.
Glutamine (Kyowa Quality®) is the best glutamine available because:
- The production of the material is assured with pharmaceutical quality standards.
- It is obtained by natural fermentation from 100% vegetable sources.
- The material obtained is pharmaceutical grade, maximum purity assured.
- It presents its amino acid in L- enantiomer configuration, with greater bioavailability.
Kyowa Quality® ingredients meet the requirements of all major official pharmaceutical monographs:
- Japanese Pharmacopoeia (JP).
- United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
- European Pharmacopoeia (EP).
Kyowa has been a pioneer by being the first company to develop the fermentation technology that enabled the production of amino acids on an industrial scale for the first time.
From seed crop, completely free of animal and GMO ingredients, and through a plant-based fermentation process.
Pure ingredients are produced with 100% Kyowa Quality® assured.
Glutamine powder mixes easily into any liquid of your choice (water, milk or juice; mainly).
The fine powder of glutamine facilitates its homogeneous dispersion and dissolution.
Plant-fermented glutamine produced under KQ trademark standards is tasteless.
It can be used in conjunction with other products, such as your Evowhey 2.0 after training protein shake, without altering its taste.
Glutamine powder (Kyowa Quality®) does not alter the taste of mixtures.
One serving is made by dissolving one scoop (5g) of Glutamine in water. Consume one serving per day.
- Cruzat, V., Rogero, M. M., Keane, K. N., Curi, R., & Newsholme, P. (2018). Glutamine: Metabolism and immune function, supplementation and clinical translation. Nutrients, 10(11).
Information concerning the characteristics of ingredients Kyowa Quality® has been obtained from data collected on the official website of the trademark.
To find out more
- Agostini, F., & Biolo, G. (2010). Effect of physical activity on glutamine metabolism. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, 13(1), 58–64.
- Bonet, A., & Grau, T. (2007). La glutamina, un aminoácido casi indispensable en el enfermo crítico. Medicina Intensiva, 31, 402–406.
- Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (1997). The effects of oral glutamine supplementation on athletes after prolonged, exhaustive exercise. Nutrition, 13(7–8), 738–742.
- Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (2001). The relation between glutamine and the immunodepression observed in exercise. Amino Acids, 20(1), 49–61.
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an anti-fatigue amino acid in sports nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4), 1–19.
- Shu, X.-L., Yu, T.-T., Kang, K., & Zhao, J. (2016). Effects of glutamine on markers of intestinal inflammatory response and mucosal permeability in abdominal surgery patients: A meta-analysis. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 12(6), 3499–3506.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 dosificador (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 dosificador (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®) 150g ingredients:L-glutamine* (Kyowa®). *Produced through a process of fermentation.
How to take GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®) 150g:Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 200ml of water, juice or the drink of your choice, take 1 time a day.
Warnings de GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®) 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To GLUTAMINE POWDER (Kyowa Quality®)