Noni by Now Foods is a natural dietary supplement based on Noni, a fruit that grows in the South Pacific with great antioxidant properties that stimulate the immune system, regulating cellular function and regenerating damaged cells.
Some of the beneficial components of Noni include diverse compounds of terpene, caproic and caprylic acid, vitamin C and alkaloids. However, Noni is more famous for the presence of proxeronin alkaloid, which is a precursor to xeronine. In its formula, Noni by Now Foods has maximized all of the benefits of natural Noni.
Principal properties of Noni by Now Foods:
- Noni acts as a powerful antioxidant preventing the action of free radicals that cause ageing and many diseases.
- Noni helps to maintain cellular structure acting as an adaptogen that can help “sick” cells to repair themselves.
- It is linked to the corporal production of very important biochemical substance known as serotonin thereby helping to promote the body’s capacity to prevent pain.
- Noni helps to strengthen the immune system in general and helps to preserve optimal good health.
- Promotes weight loss by helping with regulation of blood sugar levels; and increasing the amount of antioxidants in the organism.