MANNOSE CRANBERRY - 90 veg caps
- Cranberry extract and D-Mannose
- 2 capsules per service
- 900mg of D-Mannose per service
- 500mg of Cranberry extract with high proanthocyanidin content
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
What is Mannose Cranberry?
Mannose Cranberry by Now Foods is a supplement made from Cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) and D-Mannose.
What are the properties of Mannose Cranberry?
D-Mannose is a simple sugar (a monosaccharide), which means that it is formed by a single molecule (such as glucose or fructose, for example).
Cranberries are a type of berry that grows on a small bush in cold areas of the north hemisphere. They are an important commercial crop in several states of the United States and several Canadian territories. Cranberries are commonly consumed in juices, sauces, jellies, or dried and sweetened for consumption.
In recent years, cranberry extract supplements have gained popularity as a natural remedy against mild urinary tract infections.
According to the conclusion of the following study 'The results of the current study could be used by physicians to recommend cranberry ingestion to decrease the incidence of urinary tract infections, particularly in individuals with recurrent urinary tract infections. This would also reduce the administration of antibiotics, which could be beneficial since antibiotics can lead to the worldwide emergence of antibiotic resistant microorganisms'. (1)
Who is this product for?
- People looking for a natural supplement to prevent recurrent infections.
1. Luís Â, Domingues F, Pereira L 'Can cranberries contribute to reduce the incidence of urinary tract infections? - A systematic review with meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis of clinical trials' J Urol. 2017 Mar 10. pii: S0022-5347(17)39295-9. doi: 10.1016/j.juro.2017.03.078.
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving|
|Cranberry (vaccinium macrocarpon) (fruit) (standardized to proanthocyanidins)||500mg|