GLUCOMANNAN - 227g
- Glucomannan powder.
- It encourages a healthy weight control.
- It helps to regulate the cholesterol and triglycerides with its high fiber content.
- It helps to control the blood glucose levels.
- It supports the peristalsis.
What is Glucomannan?
Glucomannan by Now Foods is a food supplement powder made from glucomannan, a natural and soluble dietary fiber that is extracted from the plant Amorphophallus konjac.
Konjac is a plant native to southeast Asia which has been use as a natural remedy for centuries, apart from a common ingredient in noodles or tofu.
What are the properties of Glucomannan?
Glucomannan has several benefits for the organism and it can support weight control diets. It has the ability to absorb 100 times its weight in water, which provides a feeling of satiety.
When we take it with plenty of water, it helps to calm the appetite and we also eat less calories, which will help us control our weight in the long term.
By being a fiber, it improves the digestion, helping to control the blood sugar and cholesterol and it can even be good against constipation.
Who can benefit from Glucomannan?
- People who want to reduce their appetite while following a weight control diet.
- Those who want to add more fiber to their diet and improve their digestion.
- People who are looking for a natural way to balance the glycemia and blood cholesterol.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1/2 teaspoon (2g)|
|Daily dose: 1 teaspoon (4g)|
|Servings per container: 114|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Glucomannan (from Konjac root) (Amorphophallus konjac)||2g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|