B-50 COMPLEX - 100 tabs
VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) 100mg
VITAMIN B COMPLEX
ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) POWDER
NATURAL BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A) 15000IU
VITAMIN A 5000UI
VITAMIN B3 NICOTINAMIDE 500mg
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 2000mcg
VITAMIN A 10000IU
VITAMIN D3 2000IU
- Complex B vitamins
- With choline and inositol
- It also has PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
What is B-50?
B-50 by Now Foods is a food supplement in tablets made from group B vitamins, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), choline and inositol.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet a day with lunch.
What are the properties of B-50?
- Thiamine: contributes to the energy-yielding metabolism, to the functioning of the nervous system, supports a proper psychological function and contributes to the functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin: supports the energy-yielding metabolism, helps with the functioning of the nervous system, contributes to preserving the mucous membranes, red cells, skin and sight, it also contributes to the iron metabolism, helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress and contributes to decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin: contributes to a proper psychological functioning and the energy-yielding metabolism, supports the functioning of the nervous system, helps to preserve the mucous membranes and skin as well as decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: contributes to the synthesis of cysteine and homocysteine, supports the energy metabolism, helps with the functioning of the nervous system, the metabolism of protein and glycogen, contributes to the production of red cells, the functioning of the immune system, decreases the tiredness and fatigue while helping to regulate the hormone activity.
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12: contributes to the energy metabolism and to the functioning of the nervous system, it also supports the homocysteine metabolism, contributes to a normal psychological function, to the functioning of the immune system, as well as decreasing the tiredness and fatigue and playing a role in the cell division process.
- Pantothenic acid: contributes to the energy metabolism and mental performance, supports the synthesis and metabolism of steroidal hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters, apart from decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||50mg||4545%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg||3571.43%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||50mg||312.5%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50mg||3571.43%|
|Folate (folic acid)||400µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||50µg||2000%|
|Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)||50mg||833%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||50mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|