TOASTED SESAME OIL
- Toasted sesame oil.
- Provides oleic acid and linoleic acid.
- Cold pressed.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
Table of contents
Toasted Sesame Oil by Naturgreen is an organic toasted sesame oil obtained through cold press extraction.
The properties of sesame oil come from its rich fatty acids composition:
- Linoleic acid helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of linoleic acid.
- Substitution of saturated fats with unsaturated fats in the diet contributes to maintaining normal blood cholesterol levels. Oleic acid is an unsaturated fat.
Looking for an excellent oil to use raw? This BIO toasted sesame oil is perfect for adding a unique flavour with excellent nutritional characteristics to your salads, grilled vegetables and other delicious recipes!
Pure organic oil from toasted sesame seeds, with 86% of its composition in unsaturated fatty acids.
The sesame oil has been obtained from cold mechanical pressing, which preserves its properties and maintains its nutritional composition of unsaturated fatty acids without heat degradation.
Only the best quality with NaturGreen's premium processing!
- People looking for an oil rich in MUFAS and PUFAS.
- People looking for an oil with a high Omega-6 and Omega-9 content.
- People looking for an incredibly tasty oil for raw use.
|of which saturated|
|of which monounsaturated|
|of which polyunsaturated|
|of which sugars|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega-6)|
Ingredients TOASTED SESAME OIL - 250mlCold-pressed toasted sesame oil from bio farming.
Warnings TOASTED SESAME OIL - 250mlAlways store in a cool, dry place away from light. If it crystallises, slightly heat the product (30-35 ºC) and shake. This product is produced on the same packaging line as soy and nut oils..
How to take
Use to taste. Eat raw.
A touch of flavor
I had not tried this type of oil before, but since I got it, there is not a day that goes by that I don't add a splash to some of my dishes. I was surprised by the high content of unsaturated fats.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.