BIO SUNFLOWER SEEDS - 225g
- 100% Sunflower seeds
- Organic product
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Bio Sunflower Seeds?
Bio Sunflower Seeds by NaturGreen is 100% sunflower seeds from ecological agriculture.
What are the properties of Bio Sunflower Seeds?
Bio Sunflower Seeds is product with a high percentage of fiber and protein. 100g of product provide:
- 20.8g of protein
- 8.6g of fiber
You can try it on salads, mixed with bread, or to give a special touch to any meals.
How can I take Bio Sunflower Seeds?
Sunflower seeds are perfect for any moment of the day and with any meal. What about a delicious gluten-free bread with sunflower seeds?
- 1 kilo of gluten free flour. Read the label carefully to see if the flour has salt or baking powder. If it does not, you will have to add two teaspoon of salt and around 42 grams of fresh baking powder.
- 750ml of warm water
- Bio Sunflower Seeds
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and leave a gap in the middle.
- Dissolve the baking powder in the warm water and then pour the water little by little in the bowl with the flour.
- Mix and knead slowly until you get a smooth mass.
- Let the mass settle in a warm place for an hour approximately.
- Then, make tiny balls with the mass and put them on a baking tray.
- Pour some warm water before baking and add the sunflower seeds.
- Preheat the oven at 250º for 10 minutes and cook at 220º for 20 minutes.
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
Ingredients BIO SUNFLOWER SEEDS - 225g100% Sunflower Seeds.
Warnings BIO SUNFLOWER SEEDS - 225gKeep in a cool and dry place. Produced in facilities that process nuts, soy and sesame seeds.
How to take
Try it on salads, mixed with bread, or to give a special touch to any meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.