BIO RICE FLOUR
RICE FLOUR 2.0
RICE FLOUR HYDROLYSED
INSTANT OAT FLOUR SAMPLE 2.0 - 30g
DEFATTED PEANUT BUTTER POWDER
INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0
EVOWHEY & OATS
- 100% Rice flour
- Organic product
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Bio Rice Flour?
Bio Rice Flour by NaturGreen is 100% rice flour from ecological agriculture.
What are the properties of Bio Rice Flour?
Bio Rice Flour is the perfect flour to make pancakes, sauces, masses, bakery, bread, crepes, to thicken stews... a good substitute of traditional wheat flour.
Moreover, it is gluten-free and suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Each 100g provides:
- 1.1g of fat
- 77.2g of carbohydrates
- 6.5g of protein
- 0g of salt
What recipes can we make with Bio Rice Flour?
You can cook a lot of recipes with Bio Rice Flour, do you want to learn how to make a sponge cake?
- 3 Eggs
- 150g of Rice Flour
- 20g of Grated coconut
- 1 spoonful of cocoa powder mixed with grated coconut
- 400 ml of skimmed milk or vegetable milk
- Sweetener to taste
- Whisk the egg whites until they get stiff and set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the coconut and the sweetener in another bowl.
- Add a little bit of milk and whisk.
- Add the rice flour and stir until it is all well combined.
- Then, add the milk progressively.
- Add the egg whites with enveloping movements.
- Put the mass on a recipient that is suitable for oven and bake at 170º for 25-30 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, add the cocoa and coconut blend and decorate if you wish.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|