BIO POPPY SEEDS - 175g
- 100% poppy seeds
- Organic product
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Gluten free
What is Bio Poppy Seeds?
Bio Poppy Seeds by NaturGreen is 100% blue poppy seed from ecological agriculture.
What are the properties of Bio Poppy Seeds?
Bio Poppy Seeds is a food with a high fiber and vegetable protein content:
- 20.2g of protein
- 20.5g of fiber
It is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and it does not have gluten.
How to take Bio Poppy Seeds?
Poppy seeds can be eaten raw or toasted, and it can be used both for sweet and salty recipes.
The almond biscuits with poppy seeds can be a good choice, you just need:
- 2 eggs
- 60g of Almond Butter
- 70g of ground almond
- 2 spoonfuls of Bio Poppy Seeds
- Sweetener to taste
The elaboration is quite simple:
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender
- Put the mixture on parchment paper over the oven tray
- With the help of a tablespoon, take the amount you need for each biscuit
- Decorate the biscuits with bits of almonds
- Preheat the oven at 180º between 10 and 15 minutes and let the biscuits cool
- Serve and enjoy this delicious biscuits!
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.9g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
BIO POPPY SEEDS - 175g ingredients:100% blue poppy seed.
How to take BIO POPPY SEEDS - 175g:Use raw or toasted to cook bread and bakery recipes. Try it on salads and pasta.
Warnings de BIO POPPY SEEDS - 175g:Keep in a cool and dry place. Produced in facilities that process nuts, soy and sesame seeds.
The BIO POPPY SEEDS are great, I use them in my breakfast and bread. They give great flavour and texture to both.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics