BIO BUCKWHEAT FLOUR - 400g
- Bio Buckwheat Flour
- Ecological product
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Bio Buckwheat Flour?
Bio Buckwheat Flour by NaturGreen is 100% buckwheat flour.
What are the properties of Bio Buckwheat Flour?
Bio Buckwheat Flour is a great substitute for traditional wheat flour.
It is perfect for pancakes, sauces, masses, bakery, breads, crepes, as a thickener for stews...
Moreover, it is product that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans, gluten-free, and from ecological agriculture.
How can we use Bio Buckwheat Flour?
Pancakes are a great choice to use Bio Buckwheat Flour. We will just need:
- 8 egg whites
- 50 gr of buckwheat flour
- 1 spoonful of cinnamon
- 1 spoonful of saccharin or stevia
Its preparation is quite simple:
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and blend all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous liquid
- Put the blend in a pan with a little bit of olive oil
- You can match this dish with fruit or light jam
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.3g|
|of which sugars||0.4g|