KETO PERFORM WITH NATURAL CAFFEINE
- Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine.
- MCT + Ketone salts.
- BCAAs 2:1:1.
- With natural caffeine.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine from KetoSeries is a food supplement in vegan powder, with a base of branched-chain aminoacids (BCAA) in a ratio of 2:1:1 and L-tyrosine, vegetable fermentation; Natural caffeine; Taurine; and Beta-hydroxybutyrate salts.
A food supplement specifically formulated for athletes who have ketogenic diets and seek support to optimise their pre-workout diet.
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine is an energy food supplement without carbohydrates. Suitable for keto diets.
Athletes who follow keto diets are looking for alternatives to carbohydrates as an energy source. Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine provides amino acids and ketones with energy content, 0% carbohydrates.
At HSN we bring you the best pre-training formula with caffeine specific to keto diets.
Caffeine is the most consumed alkaloid in the world, and followers of ketogenic diets are able to consume it as it does not interfere with nutritional ketosis.
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine is an exclusive HSN formula, developed especially for keto athletes looking for ketones, free-form amino acids, and a caffeine hit before training.
Amino acids: Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine and Tyrosine used in Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine have been obtained from a plant fermentation process.
This procedure involves exposing plant sources to the action of microorganisms that release amino acids upon contact and start fermentative processes on vegetable carbohydrates.
After this, amino acids are purified by double filtration, crystallisation and atomisation drying.
100% pure aminoacids from plant origin.
Caffeine used in Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine is obtained from the extraction of natural, unroasted coffee beans.
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine contains 250mg of natural caffeine per serving.
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine is a food supplement made using only ingredients of plant origin.
It's a food supplement that is perfect for vegetarian and vegan diets.
You'll find a variety of fresh fruit flavours with a perfect degree of sweetness, ideal for a quick pre-training shot and for giving your all in a session.
Watermelon, Peach Ice Tea and Lemon.
What's your favourite? Try them!
The ketogenic compounds of the food supplement are medium chain triglycerides and beta-hydroxybutyrate salts. What's special about them?
Ketosis (keto) is characterised by a change in the use of energy substrates in favour of fatty acids, which produces a strong production of ketones.
Ketone salts (BHB) are compounds developed with Beta-Hydroxybutylate, the main ketone body, as the basis of its composition.
The MCTs used come from coconut, not from oils from other plant sources such as palm, whose fatty acid composition is less favourable with a lower density of C8/C10 fatty acids.
We have made MCT oil powder by microencapsulating it with arabic gum, a 0% carbohydrate natural vegetable resin, unlike other companies that use raw materials coated with starches and sugar syrups.
Keto Perform with Natural Caffeine contains the ultimate formula for a vegan pre-workout boost!
Mix two full servings (22g) in 250ml of water and take it one hour before the training session.
It goes great with products like:
For more information
- Dudgeon, W. D., Kelley, E. P., & Scheett, T. P. (2016). In a single-blind, matched group design: Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and resistance training maintains lean body mass during a caloric restricted diet. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 1.
- Evans, M., Cogan, K. E., & Egan, B. (2017). Metabolism of ketone bodies during exercise and training: physiological basis for exogenous supplementation. Journal of Physiology, 595(9), 2857–2871.
- Grgic, J., Grgic, I., Pickering, C., Schoenfeld, B. J., Bishop, D. J., & Pedisic, Z. (2019). Wake up and smell the coffee: Caffeine supplementation and exercise performance - An umbrella review of 21 published meta-analyses. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 54(11), 681–688.
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Wang, Y., Liu, Z., Han, Y., Xu, J., Huang, W., & Li, Z. (2018). Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PLoS ONE, 13(2), e0191182–e0191182.
1 In doses of 3mg/kg body weight, one hour before exercise.
2 In doses of 4mg/kg body weight, one hour before exercise.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (22g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (22g)|
|Servings per container: 23|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)||5176.5mg||++|
|Calcium (from BHB-Ca)||544mg||68%|
|Sodium (from BHB-Na)||526.5mg||++|
|Magnesium (from BHB-Mg)||60.4mg||16%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|