This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
KETO MCT OIL 60/40 (C8/10)
- Keto Oil.
- MCT Oil - 100% coconut.
- 60% C8 (Caprylic acid) / 40% C10 (Capric acid).
- Suitable for vegans.
- Minimal peroxidation value and high temperature resistance.
Table of contents
Keto Oil MCT 60/40 (C8/C10) from KetoSeries is a vegan oil extracted exclusively from coconut, modified in its composition so that its fatty acids are in the form of medium chain triglycerides (MCT):
- 60% caprylic acid (C8).
- 40% capric acid (C10).
The treatment of the sources for the production of the oil is European, and its fatty acid composition is guaranteed, so the quality control of the process and the selection of the highest quality raw materials is excellent.
Keto OilMCT 60/40 is free from peroxides, hydroxyls, and heavy metals.
MCT oil is widely used in two main applications:
- Keto cooking.
- Keto sports performance.
Discover the best way to incorporate it into your daily routine!
At HSN we have two different MCT keto oils, and it's important to know the main applications of each of them.
|Product||Culinary use||Sporting use|
|Keto Oil MCT 60/40 (C8/C10)||Principal||Secondary|
MCT 60/40 oil, although it has a legitimate application in sports-oriented keto nutrition, or to induce physiological effects typical of MCTs, is more oriented towards its culinary use, as Keto Octane is a superior, more specific product for ergogenic purposes.
Bulletproof coffee is a drink whose fame has spread as a favourite breakfast item for people following a keto diet.
It's based on the use of a fat source with a predominant composition of medium-chain fatty acids (< C12) with a hot drink at breakfast or after meals (coffee, tea or other infusions).
The aim of this very simple preparation is to provide a source of energy in the form of easily metabolised fat to help with weight loss:
- Maintain / Induce a state of nutritional ketosis.
- Increasing dietary caloric intake through targeted lipids.
You can also use it in your protein shakes! Although for this purpose you have Keto Whey Protein, which already contains microencapsulated MCTs in its composition.
Here's a simple recipe for an exotic Keto Cocoa Bulletproof, high in fibre and low in carbohydrates:
- Add 1 scoop (7g) of Instant Cocoa + Inulin from FoodSeries to a cup.
- Gradually add 1/2 measuring capful (15ml) of Keto MCT Oil 60/40 (C8/C10) while stirring with a spoon until a paste forms.
- Gradually add 200ml of heated almond milk without added sugars, stirring to avoid lumps.
- Add 10g of erythritol, a pinch of cinnamon powder and cloves to taste.
All that's left for you to do now is enjoy it!
MCT oil is widely used in keto cooking.
HSN recommends using the oil raw (to dress a salad, for example). In cases where it is used at high temperatures, do not use it above 160-180°C.
You can use it in baked recipes, or cooked at moderate temperatures in pots and pans. It has plenty of advantages compared to other oils widely used in ketogenic diets:
- Flavourless: One of the big limitations of oils such as olive oil, whose flavour dominates other foods when cooked with its oil. Keto MCT Oil 60/40 (C8/C10) is flavourless.
- Temperature resistant: Similar to other fats valued for this purpose, such as coconut. Cooking with oils such as sesame or linseed oil, which are widely used in keto diets, is not advisable due to their very low smoke point and formation of lipid peroxides. Keto MCT Oil can be used up to temperatures above 150ºC.
- It's liquid: It does not require any type of melting prior to cooking, as at room temperature it's a completely liquid oil, like olive or avocado oil. A much more convenient way of dosing your oil than with options like coconut.
MCT oil is highly energetic, ketogenic, and very specific to keto diets followed by athletes.
It provides 900kcal per 100ml of product, pure energy in the form of MCTs,
For this reason, many athletes use half a dispenser (approx. 15ml) as a 'shot' before training. It gives ketogenic energy for the session.1
Medium-chain triglycerides, due to their structure, are much more ketogenic than other types of fatty acids, something athletes take advantage of due to the formation of ketones that they produce.
Although Keto MCT Oil is intended for food, many people use it, like other vegetable oils, for cosmetic purposes. Mainly:
- As part of a moisturising 'mask' style preparation.
- As part of the oral hygiene routine.
Many companies market MCT oils, but not all are the same.
Discover how HSN is once again revolutionising the keto market with premium quality products.
MCT oils of other brands do not reflect their fatty acid content, or if they do, they indicate it in a non-specific way, in wide ranges of proportion, or concentrations lower than 95%.
Our MCT 60/40 oil contains a quantity of >99.9% MCT fatty acids, of which capric acid and caprylic acid are absolutely predominant, making up 100% of its composition in the typical product value.
KetoSeries MCT 60/40 oil is guaranteed to contain <3% of other fatty acids in its composition (such as caproic acid).
You don't have to worry about the cholesterol content of our Keto Oil MCT 60/40, as it is extremely low.
Keto MCT Oil contains <10mg of cholesterol per kg of product.
You won't find any food additives in KetoSeries MCT oil, nor any other ingredients.
100% Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut.
The product is 100% free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) in its composition and in the source ingredients used in its development.
Vegetable oils are used by the cosmetics industry for multiple applications.
Keto Oil MCT 60/40 (C8/C10) has not been used in animal testing or retesting for cosmetic purposes.
Because at HSN we not only offer products of the highest nutritional quality on the market, but we also provide additional guarantees that we consider essential to our code of ethics. This is why MCT oil is:
- Suitable for vegans.
- Animal cruelty-free.
Add half a measuring cap to any food or beverage of your choice, or add a little at a time until the desired texture/flavour is achieved.
It can also be used on its own, as an energy drink in its own right.
It goes great with:
Learn more about MCT oil:
- St-Onge, M. P., & Bosarge, A. (2008). Weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 87(3), 621–626.
- Wang, Y., Liu, Z., Han, Y., Xu, J., Huang, W., & Li, Z. (2018). Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism. PLoS ONE, 13(2), e0191182–e0191182.
- Mumme, K., & Stonehouse, W. (2015). Effects of medium-chain triglycerides on weight loss and body composition: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 115(2), 249–263.
- St-Onge, M. P., St-Onge, M. P., Bosarge, A., Goree, L. L. T., & Darnell, B. (2008). Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil Consumption as Part of a Weight Loss Diet Does Not Lead to an Adverse Metabolic Profile When Compared to Olive Oil. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 27(5), 547–552.
1 Se puede emplear más cantidad de Keto Aceite MCT 60/40 (C8/C10), sin embargo, cuando se emplea de esta forma se recomienda comenzar con una cantidad de 15ml y aumentar paulatinamente a lo largo de los días, hasta alcanzar la dosis deseada, ya que dosis superiores sin adaptación previa pueden producir molestias digestivas durante el entrenamiento.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop cap (15ml)|
|Servings per container: 66|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|