- Ketone salts and essential amino acids.
- EAAs from vegetable fermentation.
- 0% carbohydrates, 100% keto.
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Keto energy source.
Table of contents
Keto Aminos by KetoSeries is a powdered vegan food supplement, with a base of 9 essential amino acids, made through a process of vegetable fermentation and exogenous ketones in the form of calcium, sodium and magnesium salts of Beta-hydroxybutyrate.
Essential amino acids are a group of 9 amino acids considered 'nutritionally essential' since the human body is not capable of synthesising them on its own, so they must be provided through the diet.
Keto Aminos is a 100% vegan friendly product.
Because it is an exclusive product that has been created for:
- Providing amino acids that constitute proteins, in free form, of rapid absorption (Gropper and Acosta, 1991 cited in MacDonald et al., 2019).
- Providing beta-hydroxybutyrate salts , the main ketone body that determines the transition to ketosis (Achanta and Rae, 2016).
At HSN we have revolutionised the market in food supplements at European level, creating an exclusive line of keto products designed for those following ketogenic diets.
These products have been created by our experts in sports nutrition, research and development of food supplements; meaning we know very well the needs of an athlete, a person looking to improve their performance or body composition on a ketogenic diet.
Keto Aminos is a unique product from HSN.
A simple supplement to a ketogenic diet, providing exogenous ketones, and the full spectrum of essential amino acids.
Keto Aminos is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
All amino acids included in the product's formula have been obtained through a vegetable fermentation process .
Many of the amino acids that are sold on the market are obtained from the industrial treatment of feathers of birds and hair of other animals, meaning the products stop being vegan friendly and posing an ethical conflict to many consumers.
At HSN we work with vegetable amino acids , without using sources of animal origin, nor in the raw materials used for their preparation or in the catalysts of the process.
ketone salts, like amino acids, are completely free of ingredients of animal origin in their composition, so they are also vegetarian compounds.
You could mix in some extra liquid and get an extra dose of amino acids by adding BCAA’s; an extra boost which is still completely keto and gives you a stimulant free drink for your whole routine.
Are you following a Keto diet and don't know how to start your mornings? We make it easy for you!
Try our Breakfast Pack and prepare fantastic Keto breakfasts.
They combine well with products like:
- BCAA's Instantaneous 4:1:1 2.0.
- L-Ornitine 500mg.
- Evolytes Plus+ (Electrolyte salts) + Caffeine.
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 1000mg.
- Achanta, L. B., & Rae, C. D. (2017). β-Hydroxybutyrate in the Brain: One Molecule, Multiple Mechanisms. Neurochemical Research, 42(1), 35–49.
- MacDonald, A., Singh, R., Rocha, J., & Van Spronsen, F. (2019). Optimising amino acid absorption: Essential to improve nitrogen balance and metabolic control in phenylketonuria. Nutrition Research Reviews, 32(1), 70-78.
- Evans, M., Cogan, K. E., & Egan, B. (2017). Metabolism of ketone bodies during exercise and training: physiological basis for exogenous supplementation. Journal of Physiology, 595(9), 2857–2871.
- Paoli, A., Cancellara, P., Pompei, P., & Moro, T. (2019). Ketogenic diet and skeletal muscle hypertrophy: A Frenemy relationship? Journal of Human Kinetics, 68(1), 233–247.
- Poff, A., Koutnik, A., Moss, S., Mandala, S., & D’Agostino, D. (2019). Exploring the Viability of Exogenous Ketones as Weight Loss Supplements (P21-017-19). Current Developments in Nutrition, Vol. 3.
- Stubbs, B. J., Cox, P. J., Evans, R. D., Santer, P., Miller, J. J., Faull, O. K., … Clarke, K. (2017). On the Metabolism of Exogenous Ketones in Humans. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 848.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 25ml (13g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 25ml (13g)|
|Servings per container: 12|