VEGETABLE PROTEINS - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Sport performance
- Maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Post-Workout recovery
- Ideal for vegan or vegetarian diets
This new sampling pack by HSN has been specially designed for all those who want to try out all our plant-based proteins at an amazing price. They come in bags of 500g with pea protein, soy protein, rice protein and hemp protein.
Taking proteins and doing physical exercise while following a balanced diet can help us to maintain and/or gain muscle mass.
This pack is the perfect chance to purchase and try the plant-based proteins by HSNstore at an incredible price!
- Active people and athletes who do exercise regularly and who take their workouts to the next level because they want to reach an optimal performance for their competitions.
- Athletes who are committed to high performance sports and who want to preserve and increase their muscle mass and who want supplements that will help them recover efficiently.
- Any active person who wants an optimal recovery while meeting the daily protein requirements with high quality HSN products.
- Those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or who prefer plant-based proteins.
Pea protein isolate is a plant-based protein, which is why it is ideal for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or who simply prefer plant-based protein than those that come from animals. It has a complete aminogram, including branched chain amino acids.
Soy Protein Isolate is one of the most used proteins by vegans. It provides a complete aminogram, including important doses of BCAA's and Glutamine. It helps vegans to meet their nutrient requirements in terms of protein.
Rice protein has an excellent essential amino acid profile, which is why it is perfect supplement before or after the workout, or even between meals. Rice is also a highly digestible ingredient. This brown rice protein has been made with 100% plant-based ingredients, which is why it is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Hemp protein is a very complete food with a complete aminogram, both in terms of essential and non-essential amino acids. It comes from a plant-based source and it is an ideal product for vegans and vegetarians. Take either before or after the workout.
It is advisable to take protein regularly in order to experience the best results. We suggest taking it for 4 weeks at least together with a workout routine:
- Pea Protein Isolate 2.0: mix 1 scoop (30g) in 150-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Soy Protein Isolate 2.0: mix 1 scoop (30g) in 250ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Brown Rice Protein Isolate: mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200ml of skimmed milk or water.
- Hemp Protein Powder: mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200ml of water.