EVOEGG 2.0 (EGG ALBUMIN)
- Egg albumin protein, suitable for vegetarians
- 100% egg white albumin from free hens
- High protein content, 25g per serving!
- Without fillers or amino spiking, 100% protein from albumin
- New formula, improved aminogram thanks to the quality of the egg white
- Available in chocolate, vanilla and strawberry flavor. Try new combinations!
What is Evoegg 2.0?
Evoegg 2.0 by HSNsports is a food supplement made from egg white powder, which has an 83% of its protein, albumin, as well as a low sugar and fat content. Just what you needed for your cutting phase.
This product has a high quality protein content, which is why it is perfect for those athletes or bodybuilders who want to gain muscle.
Do you want to know what is so special about Evoegg 2.0? Keep reading to find out!
Why take Evoegg 2.0?
Evoegg 2.0 has been made with dehydrated egg white from eggs laid by hens that live free, not in cages. Therefore, we ensure the bio-sustainability of the animals, which also improves the nutritional quality of the egg white itself.
What does this mean in terms of nutrients?
The aminogram of Evoegg 2.0 is unparalleled because the raw ingredient has been carefully selected and processed in order to ensure that the nutritional properties are intact, without damaging the nutritionally bioactive fractions from the egg white.
Did you know that the egg white is used as a referent when we want to compare different protein sources?
That is absolutely right, Hoffman and Falvo (2004) conducted a scientific study to assess the quality of the different protein sources, both animal and vegetable. These were the results of the different protein quality markers when it came to egg albumin:
- Its biological value was at the top and it refers to its amino acid content (100/100).
- The amino acid digestibility score was complete, of a 100%.
- The neat protein utilization was of a 94%, almost perfect.
- Finally, the protein efficiency ratio was of a 3.9, the highest value among all the compared protein sources.
These values are used to measure the quality of a protein. According to the results, egg albumin is one of the best sources of protein.
Evoegg 2.0 has been made with one of the best protein sources, since it obtained a balanced result in all the values that are used to asses the quality of a protein. Consequently, it is a highly bioavailable protein, which means that our body will be able to absorb all its amino acids in order to benefit from its properties when it comes to preserving and gaining muscle mass.
Still not convinced?
We have formulated insuperable flavors for our Evoegg 2.0, apart from achieving an exceptional creaminess so that you will be able to take it with water or milk. All this without adding sugar or fat. Therefore, the result is a protein as pure as it possibly can be, so that it will be also suitable for those who are doing a cutting phase and who want a low-fat protein to reach their goals.
It does not make you feel heavy, it dissolves perfectly without lumps. What else do you want?!
When is the best time to take Evoegg 2.0?
Evoegg 2.0 is a product that you can use at any time of the day. Make a shake or some pancakes, use it for your fitness recipes and share it in your social media. Do not forget to tag us! You will be amazed by its incredible taste!
Are you planning to surprise your family with a fit dessert? Try out or fit meringue recipe, do you how to cook them?
- 15g of Evoegg 2.0
- 60ml of water
- Take a recipient and pour the water and the egg albumin.
- Whisk it with an electric blender or by hand.
- Once the blend is stiff, put it in a pastry bag. If you do not have one, take a bag and cut a corner to make your own pastry bag.
- Put some baking paper in the oven tray.
- Add small amounts of the previous blend, try to shape them like pyramids.
- Bake at 275º for 3-4 minutes.
How to take Evoegg 2.0?
If you want to make a shake, mix a serving of Evoegg 2.0 in 250ml of water or milk to enjoy the best flavor and its perfect texture.
How can we combine Evoegg 2.0?
Are you in cutting phase? Combine Evoegg 2.0 with our Evoburn to speed up the process.
- 1. Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
 Amino spiking is a fraudulent practice that consists of falsely increasing the protein value in order to reduce costs.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.4g|
|of which sugars||4.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Egg white powder, defatted cocoa powder (cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavoring, thickeners [E412 (guar gum) and E415 (xanthan gum)], acidity regulator [E330 (citric acid), and E501 (potassium carbonate)], sweeteners [E955 (sucralose)], sodium chloride.
How to take EVOEGG 2.0 (EGG ALBUMIN) 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Take 1 scoop (30g) with 250ml of water or skimmed milk.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Tasty and healthy
The flavour is very nice. I use it in many recipes including protein pancakes, meringue, puddings which makes a healthy and delicious breakfast or dessert. Awesome on a high protein diet or keto diet too!!!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Excellent nutritional supply from egg. The chocolate flavour is actually very nice, even though it makes a little foam when you shake it, you have to be careful not to overdo it.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
A good product, great texture and dissolution, excellent choice for lactose and gluten intolerant people. So far I have tried the chocolate flavour and it is really good!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics