EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 - 20 vials
- 2500mg of L-Carnitine base per serving
- With caffeine, L-arginine and vitamin B6
- In monodose vials. Ready to drink
- Lemon, forest fruits, cola and banana flavors. They are delicious after storing them on the fridge!
Table of contents
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 by HSNsports is a flavored food supplement in liquid format that comes in monodose vials that have been designed for their oral intake.
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 has been formulated for the pre-workout in order to enhance the calorie expenditure and improve the oxidation of fatty acids, increasing the efficiency of these processes during the physical activity.
The ingredients from Evo L-Carnitine 3000 are substances focused on increasing the calorie expenditure in our body, apart from oxidizing and eliminating the fatty acids. How? Stimulating the mechanisms that support the calorie expenditure processes and the oxidation of fatty acids.
A vial of Evo L-Carnitine 3000 contains 50mg of caffeine, a thermogenic ingredient that can increase the basal metabolic rate in a 6% over the initial value. (Belza, Toubro & Astrup, 2009)
What is a thermogenic substance?
It is a substance that increases the body temperature, stimulating the metabolism and increasing the fat oxidation processes.
The connection between the thermogenic effect and the release of fatty acids has been widely discussed. What is exactly the connection between the metabolism and fat oxidation?
We are going to explain this with a study...
Some studies, like the ones by Robertson et al., (1978), show us how taking a high dose (250mg) of caffeine can increase the adrenaline concentrations in a 207%. Adrenaline is a neurohormone (brain chemical substance that behaves like a hormone) that triggers a signalling process when it reaches a cell that leads to the release of fatty acids to the blood. (Berg, Tymoczko & Stryer, 2002)
What does this mean?
Caffeine stimulates the fat burning processes indirectly by increasing the adrenaline concentrations, which triggers the necessary nervous signal to activate the release of fatty acids to the blood. This is the first step towards their later oxidation and elimination.
That is why authors such as Acheson et al. point out that caffeine increases the energy expenditure in a 13%, as well as the exchange and oxidation of fat. (2004)
Once the fatty acids are released to the bloodstream, a protein that is present in the blood, called albumin, transports them to the cells that needs them to produce energy (for example, these cells would be the ones from the muscle-skeletal tissue during physical exercise).
At this point, carnitine comes into play to perform an important task, why?
The cell needs carnitine in order to oxidize (eliminate) these fatty acids. This substance is responsible for taking them to the central membrane of the mitochondria (cell organelle), in order to enter the matrix, which is where we obtain the energy from.
That is why muscle weakness during a long exercise is a symptom of a carnitine acetyltransferase deficiency, because the muscle depends on the fatty acids as a source of long-lasting energy. (Berg, Tymoczko & Stryer, 2002)
Moreover, we have also included L-arginine in this product, an amino acid that has vasodilatory properties. How? Keep reading…
Arginine is the substrate that is used by the nitric oxide synthase enzyme in order to produce nitric oxide. Well, what does this mean?
Nitric oxide is a molecule that binds to the receptors located in the arterial walls. When these are activated, the dilate the blood vessels. This effect allows us to transport more blood to the muscle tissue during the workout. All in all, this improves the muscle performance!
To top it all, Evo L-Carnitine provides a high vitamin B6 supply which:
- Helps to preserve the energy metabolism.
- Helps to decrease the fatigue.
- Supports the regulation of the hormone activity.
Evo L-Carnitine 3000 is a food supplement that comes in monodose vials that you can take orally. Take a vial around 60' before starting the workout.
- Are you looking for a more powerful thermogenic effect? Combine it with our Evoburn!
- Are you going to use Evo L-Carnitine 3000 before a gym workout? Combine it with our EvoRDX 2.0!
- Or with chromium picolinate.
- 1. Acheson, K. J., Gremaud, G., Meirim, I., Montigon, F., Krebs, Y., Fay, L. B., … Tappy, L. (2004). Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 79(1), 40–46.
- 2. Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., & Madsen, J. (1990). Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 51(5), 759–767.
- 3. Belza, A., Toubro, S., & Astrup, A. (2009). The effect of caffeine, green tea and tyrosine on thermogenesis and energy intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 63(1), 57–64.
- 4. Berg JM, Tymoczko JL, Stryer L. (2002). Biochemistry 5th edition. New York: W H Freeman. Section 22.2, The Utilization of Fatty Acids as Fuel Requires Three Stages of Processing.
- 5. Longo, N., Frigeni, M., & Pasquali, M. (2016). Carnitine transport and fatty acid oxidation. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 1863(10), 2422–2435.
- 6. Robertson, D., Frolich, J. C., Carr, R. K., Watson, J. T., Hollifield, J. W., Shand, D. G., & Oates, J. A. (1978). Effects of caffeine on plasma renin activity, catecholamines and blood pressure. The New England Journal of Medicine, 298(4), 181–186.
 Thanks to the effect of caffeine according to the results obtained by Astrup et al., (1990)
 Thanks to the effect of carnitine, if there is a deficiency. 'The accumulation of reduced intracellular carnitine negatively affects the oxidation of fatty acids' (Longo, Frigeni & Pasquali, 2016)
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 vial|
|Daily dose: 1 vial|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-Carnitine (L-Carnitine base)||2500mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients de EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 BANANA - 20 vials:Water, L-Carnitine, Fructose, L-Arginine hydrochloride, Acid E330 (citric acid), Caffeine, Sweetener E955 (Sucralose), Banana flavouring, Preservative E202 (Potassium sorbate), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).
How to take EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 BANANA - 20 vials:Take one vial a day, preferably one hour before exercise.
Warnings de EVO L-CARNITINE 3000 BANANA - 20 vials:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It contains caffeine (50mg/1 vial). Not advised for children nor pregnant women. Avoid taking this product with other products that contain caffeine or other stimulants.
I take it 30 minutes before the workout to get ready for the session, it is easy to consume and I personally love the banana flavour!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Effective energy shot
Nice energy shot for my cardio sessions, it significantly improves my performance and delays fatigue afterwards.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This product along with EVOBURN have helped me to lose fat during a cutting phase, excellent results, convincing lemon flavourHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics