NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE
- Unflavored ultra-filtered native whey protein.
- 100% FrieslandCampina.
- From grass-fed cattle.
- Product suitable for vegetarians.
- Low denaturation rate.
Table of contents
Native Whey Concentrate by HSNraw is a powdered product made from unflavored ultra-filtered native whey protein. IT has been obtained by processing the milk of grass-fed cattle. FrieslandCampina raw ingredient.
Native Whey Concentrate is a whey protein concentrate that has been obtained by cold processing the whey through mechanical treatment. Consequently, our products preserves most of the natural bioactive elements available in the native protein from cow milk.
This product has been made with whey protein, a product suitable for vegetarians, without soy allergen in its composition since we have use sunflower oil as emulsifier.
Because native whey protein contains proteins and other nutrients with positive effects for the organism. For example, they increase our muscle mass and improve our health in a natural way.
Proteins are plastic nutrients that our body uses to add contractile tissue to the muscle. Consequently, athletes are able to gain more muscle mass.
In addition, it has been associated with an increase of the mineral bone density, making our bones stronger and more resistant.
The protein from whey is specially useful when it comes to increasing the muscle growth because it has a higher quality than other sources of protein from plants or animals (Hoffman and Falvo, 2004; Wolfe, 2015).
This treatment allows us to obtain native whey protein.
In order to obtain protein, some companies follow processing methods such as subjecting the raw ingredient to a high temperature, which is a factor that negatively affects the peptide concentrations and other actives that are more sensitive to the heat.
Whey protein naturally contains a lot of nutrients, biologically active peptides, proteins like lactoferrin and immunoglobulin, growth factors, vitamins and minerals... These are sometimes damaged when using high temperature processes (Xiong et al. 2020).
On the contrary, Native Whey Concentrate has been treated with an ultra-filtration mechanism and dried in a low-temperature chamber that prevents the deterioration of the protein that is naturally present in whey.
The protein from Native Whey Concentrate has not been denatured and it preserves most of the functional effects from whey.
The raw ingredient that has been used to make whey protein products is an important factor.
The nutritional quality of a protein can be seriously affected by the way the raw ingredient is obtained and its industrial treatment afterwards. That is why it is important to choose high quality raw ingredients to obtain the best flavor, texture and nutritional quality.
Native Whey Concentrate is pure raw protein produced by FrieslandCampina, a Dutch milk cooperative that has a lot of experience in the field, compromised with innovation, technological development and sustainable growth.
A philosophy shared with HSN:
High quality products, without genetically modified organisms or aggressive treatments. Moreover, this is a way of supporting the sustainability and development of local livestock.
Herding is a technique that has almost disappeared.
Currently, the food industry demands a lot of dairy products and farmers limit the exposure, range of movement and diet of the cattle in order to increase the net productivity.
Moreover, the impact on the environment and the quality of life of the animals is more than evident. Studies assess the nutrient density of grass-fed cattle and those that are fed with fodder. The differences are quite significant:
- Better omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid profile.
- Higher concentrations of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
- Higher beta-carotene content.
- More alpha-linolenic acid density (omega-3).
In the milk of grass-fed cattle (Alothman et al., 2019).
Native Whey Concentrate has been made with whey from grass-fed cattle. That way, the customer can benefit from its nutritional advantages.
Our products has many more properties that are worth mentioning:
- We have used sunflower lecithin as emulsifier instead of soy lecithin. Therefore, it is a soy-free protein with an excellent miscibility.
- It does not contain meat protein, only ultra-filtered whey concentrate, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians.
Mix 1 scoop in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water to make a serving.
You can take protein whenever you need, take as many servings as you need to meet your protein requirements.
Native Whey Concentrate goes well with:
- Alothman, M., Hogan, S. A., Hennessy, D., Dillon, P., Kilcawley, K. N., O’Donovan, M., … O’Callaghan, T. F. (2019). The “grass-fed” milk story: Understanding the impact of pasture feeding on the composition and quality of bovine milk. Foods, 8(8).
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is best?. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Wolfe, R. R. (2015). Update on protein intake: Importance of milk proteins for health status of the elderly. Nutrition Reviews, 73(Suppl 1), 41–47.
- Xiong, L., Li, C., Boeren, S., Vervoort, J., & Hettinga, K. (2020). Effect of heat treatment on bacteriostatic activity and protein profile of bovine whey proteins. Food Research International, 127, 108688.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4g|
|of which sugars||6.5g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients de NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE 2Kg:Whey protein concentrate [emulsifier E322 (sunflower lecithin)], anti-caking agent [E341iii) (tricalcium phosphate)].
How to take NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE 2Kg:Mix 1 scoop (30g approx.) in 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings de NATIVE WHEY CONCENTRATE 2Kg:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|