Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER
- Pure glycerol powder at a 65%.
- 100% Glycopump®.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Osmolyte, maximum hydration.
- Volumizer, bigger muscles.
- No intestinal discomfort.
What is Glycopump® (Glycerol) powder?
Glycopump® (Glycerol) powder by HSNraw is a powdered product that is exclusively made from free glycerol, not monostearate, standardized to 65% of the product concentration, following the standards of the raw ingredient 100% Glycopump®.
Glycerol, or glycerin, is a 3 carbon molecule that is used to improve the sport performance thanks to its ability to increase the plasmatic hydration and muscle volume.
This product has been made without ingredients from animals, which means that it is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why take Glycopump® (Glycerol) powder?
Because glycerin is a very useful compound when it comes to keeping the body hydrated during demanding workout and competitions. In addition, it will help us prevent cramps, supporting our performance.
Dehydration in sports, is it that frequent?
Yes, it is. Athletes do not tend to pay special attention to the advice regarding water and electrolytes. Moreover, there are several studies that have concluded that:
- A 32% of athletes are already dehydrated before the workout.
- A 44% of athletes end up being dehydrated after the workout.
(Magee et al., 2017)
A dehydration of just a 2% already hinders the sport performance significantly (Saltin and Costill, 1988).
Are you going to let dehydration hinder your performance? Face it with glycerol!
Glycerol for hyper-hydration
Glycerol can be used before, during or after the workouts in order to accumulate more blood in the vascular system.
This 2% weight loss during competitions will not negatively affect of our performance, because instead of starting with a 100% hydration, we will start with a 105%.
Some hyper-hydration protocols with glycerin have managed to retain up to one extra liter of water in the organism. That would equal a 2.5% of our total water content.
A factor that becomes a clear advantage when it comes to improving the hydration in endurance sports.
Glycerine to increase the muscle size
Did you know that…
A 75% of our muscles is made up of water?
(Listrat et al., 2016)
Thanks to its ability to retain water, glycerol is the best muscle volumizer, and many bodybuilders already know.
Gym users take glycerol before the workout in order to increase the pump during their bodybuilding sessions and to significantly increase their muscle size.
Uses of Glycopump
The company that has produced the patent Glycopump® states that this product is used to:
- Reach an optimal muscle pump and an incredible muscle strength.
- Have an excellent muscle tone and definition.
- Increase the cell volume and improve the cell structure.
- Reduce the loss of fluids in endurance competitions.
- Improve the performance.
- Increase the strength at the end of a competition.
- Heighten the effect of creatine, arginine and citrulline.
Why purchase Glycerol powder in HSN?
Glycopump. Authentic Glycerol
Glycerol is an alditol, a carbonate structure that has the properties that we have previously described.
However, the food supplement industry usually sells glycerol monostearate, which is a fatty acid. This affects the properties of glycerol in ways we still do not know, since its digestion and metabolization alter part of its benefits, which are lost because of that.
In fact, athletes who take glycerol monostearate report suffering gastrointestinal discomfort frequently, while those who take free glycerol do not experience these negative effects.
Glycopump® is a patent from the BMP group, internationally known for being the most innovative in terms of producing and developing glycerin products.
Glycopump® is 65% pure free glycerol powder, non-esterified, which means that it is not a monostearate. It is 6 times more effective than traditional glycerol monostearate compounds.
The best for your workouts and competitions!
Glycerol is a slightly sweet product, which is actually very pleasant.
We have not used ingredients that come from animals to manufacture this product, which means that it is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How to take Glycopump® (Glycerol) powder?
There are many protocols that combine pure glycerol, not monostearate, and a drink to improve the hydration. Although it will depend on the objective and the moment of the intake.
How can we combine this product?
You can actually combine glycerol with:
- Listrat, A., Lebret, B., Louveau, I., Astruc, T., Bonnet, M., Lefaucheur, L., … Bugeon, J. (2016). How muscle structure and composition influence meat and flesh quality. Scientific World Journal, 2016, 3182746.
- Magee, P. J., Gallagher, A. M., & McCormack, J. M. (2017). High prevalence of dehydration and inadequate nutritional knowledge among university and club level athletes. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 27(2), 158–168.
- Saltin B y Costill DL. (1988). Fluids and electrolyte balance during prolonged exercise. pp. 150-158. In: Exercise, nutrition and metabolism. Horton ES, Tenjung RL (eds). New York: Macmillan