SPINACH MUFFINS - RECIPE PACK
- Make some exquisite muffins.
- Helping you make a celiacs, vegan and vegetarian-friendly recipe.
- Ingredients for more than 130 muffins.
In this pack, we've gathered everything you need to cook some delicious gluten-free spinach muffins, with quality ingredients and a number of exceptional nutritional benefits.
We've all eaten traditional muffins before, but now you can put a new spin on them, one that's delicious and suitable for all audiences, as, unlike the vast majority of muffins you'll find on the market or make at home, they're gluten-free.
- Anyone who wants to make some delicious spinach muffins.
- Celiacs, vegetarians and vegans.
This is made entirely from ground rice, in a precooked flour format. It works great as a substitute for traditional flours and is gluten-free.
80% of its composition is starch, a carbohydrate composed of amylose and amylopectin. This makes the type of carbohydrates that make up this flour complex. However, due to a pre-gelatinisation treatment, it's highly digestible. In addition to improving its texture and decreasing the crystallisation rate.
This is a powdered food made from spinach leaves (Spinacia oleracea), pulverised and dried to concentrate its volume. This vegetable is well known for its nutrients, as it contains flavonoids, carotenoids, chlorophylls and fibres among others.
Another highlight of the spinach powder is that, unlike other similar products, it contains to additions: it is 100% spinach.
This food preparation is made from dehydrated egg white, obtained by separating the egg white from the yolk and subjecting the egg white to a drying process until a fine powder is obtained.
This preparation is unique as 86% of its composition is protein and 0% fat. It has excellent digestibility and contains important amounts of the 9 essential amino acids. As a reference, each dosage (30g) of this product is approximately equivalent to 7 egg whites.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl before adding the water little by little.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Transfer to individual moulds and bake for 15 minutes at 170º.
- Allow to cool before unmoulding.
- Click here to see more recipe details on our blog.
No reviews found with filters applied.