GET BIG - PACK 2
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Supporting the increase and preservation of muscle mass
- Improving the muscle recovery and athletic performance
This pack includes several products that will act in synergy in order to help those athletes who are in a bulking phase. Nevertheless, it will also be quite beneficial for any athlete that needs this increase in order to enter a competition category due to the features of the ingredients. Moreover, it can also be used by athletes who perform quite demanding workouts while preventing them from losing weight.
- Athletes who want to increase their weight for a competition.
- Athletes who carry out very demanding activities and who need to maintain their weight, apart from improving their performance.
Evowhey is a whey protein Concentrate with a great flavor (25 different flavors available) and pleasant texture. A serving (1 scoop) provides around 20-22g of high quality protein with a complete aminogram, both in terms of essential and non-essential amino acids.
Enjoy its improved formula, with more protein and soy lecithin free.
At the same time, each serving provides up to 5g of BCAA's and 4g of Glutamine. Both amino acids are closely connected to the muscle growth and recovery. More specifically, glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid according to the circumstances of the athlete. If the pace and frequency of the training is high, taking this amino acid is fairly relevant if the athlete wants to keep the same intensity while improving the recovery.
It is micronized oat flour, which is why it is possible to obtain a very useful type of carbohydrate, due to its comfortable format. We can combine it with our protein in delicious shakes, or use it with another source of proteins, such as fresh cheese, as well as fruit juices. We can also cook pancakes with some eggs...
The features of this cereal can be strategically used to achieve our objectives, since it will provide long-lasting energy. That is why its intake in pre-workout meals is a perfect moment. At the same time, we use it at any other time of the day, in order to provide quality energy without triggering sudden changes in the glycemia.
Creatine is the product with the most scientific evidence of its help as a sports performance enhancer. Specifically, people who perform explosive or high intensity activities will see their performance increase. This is a consequence of the way in which creatine acts, which is by replenishing and maintaining ATP stores, the muscle energy that is the first to be used when performing the type of activity described above.
High-intensity exercise produces an energy drain, where the body has to rest for a certain amount of time in order to be available for the next effort. In this sense, through the continued use of creatine, this time will be reduced. Another important point is that we will experience a certain increase in our strength and power.
HOW TO TAKE?
When getting up
- Take 1 scoop (50g) of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 + 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 mixed in the same shaker with 300ml of water.
- Take 1 scoop (50g) of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 mixed with 200ml of water, 1 time a day between meals.
- Take 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 + 1/2 scoop of Creatine Monohydrate with 250ml of water, all mixed in the same shaker.
If you don't train
- Take 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 + 1/2 scoop of Creatine Monohydrate, mixed in the same shaker with 250ml of water, 1 time between meals.