EVOENERGY GEL x12 - SAMPLING PACK
PURPOSE OF THE PACK
- Make the ultimate pack for everyone that takes gels in their training sessions or competitions.
- Choose and mix flavours and caffeine-free or with caffeine versions to your liking.
- The price per gel for this pack is hard to believe.
If you like taking gels in all your workout and competition, you're in luck. With this pack, you get 12 units of Evoenergy gel at an unbeatable price. You have total freedom to combine the flavours and caffeine-free/with-caffeine gel versions to your liking, meaning you'll always have exactly what you need. Forget about those packs that come closed with all the gels in the same flavour, or that come varied and always having at least one you don't like.
And keep in mind that our gels are 50g, which is almost double the content of other brands. In addition, we've redesigned the packaging by adding a new form of opening so that part of the container doesn't come off when opened.
- Any athlete who uses gels in their training sessions or competitions and prefers to buy them in bulk for savings.
- Anyone who wants to ingest carbohydrates in a simple way during sporting activity.
Evoenergy Gel with Caffeine or Evoenergy Gel with Guarana and Caffeine 50g - SportSeries
Each of these gels has 50g of content, something to highlight as it's a higher content than the vast majority of products of this type on the market. This formula has been developed by our R&D&I team and we've combined fast- and slow-absorbing carbohydrates to ensure the energy supply is sustained and long-lasting. In its composition, you'll also find vitamin C, potassium and sodium, essential micronutrients for endurance sports.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
To take this type of sports gel, just open the container and push it so that its contents come out. As a new feature, we've joined the small piece of packaging that comes off when it's opened at 2 points so that it remains in one piece and is easier to store once used.
It's recommended you accompany an intake of the gel with water to rinse the mouth and maintain good hydration.
WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE IT?
- If your competition or training session is less than 1 hour, it's best to take 1 gel before the start of activity and another 20 minutes after you finish.
- If your competition of training session is more than 1 hour, it's best to take between 60 and 80 grams of carbohydrates per hour, which is equivalent to 2-3 gels per hour if it's your only source of carbs.
- For more detailed information, you can visit our blog. In this post, we tell you everything you need to know about types of gels and how to use them.
No reviews found with filters applied.