ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE
- An ideal multivitamin for women who want to take care of themselves
- It contains all the necessary vitamins
- With iron and zinc
- With natural plant extracts
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Take 1 tablet a day to meet your requirements
What is Special Women's Multivitamin?
Ultimate Women's Multi by HSNessentials is a product in tablets made from 3 multi-nutrient matrices to create the most complete multivitamin specially designed for women.
Ultimate Women's Multi contains a studied combination of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, plant extracts and organic compounds that will meet the specific nutrient requirements of women.
Why use Special Women's Multivitamin?
Multivitamins are a valid product when it comes to complementing a diet that does not include many nutrients, or athletes who have high vitamin and mineral requirements that cannot be met just through the diet.
However, most multivitamins are formulated without being adapted to any of the two sexes. They are as neutral as possible and they do not adapt to the individual needs of a woman.
Did you know that...
Actually, many multivitamins do not contain the nutrients women need because they can be harmful for men or simply they do not have any benefit for them? In HSN, we have broken that barrier to create a multivitamin that is specifically for men or women!
In HSN, we do not only want to offer the classic products and we wanted to come up with a vitamin and mineral supplements specially adapted to the specific needs of adult women. That is why our Research and Development department has mapped the clinical literature in search for the most adequate nutrients and formulas.
This is important since, for instance, women of childbearing age tend to have between 3 and 9 times more chances of suffering an iron deficiency than men (Clénin, 2017).
This is something we had to take into account before making a vitamin and mineral supplement.
Properties of the compounds from this product
- Vitamin C: Supports the formation of collagen for the skin, gums, joint cartilage, blood vessels and bones.
- Vitamin E: Helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K: Helps to preserve our bone health.
- Vitamin D: Is an essential vitamin to regulate the calcium balance in the organism, the functioning of the muscle tissue, the immune system, the insulin, mitosis as well as the proper functioning of the kidneys (Wacker and Holick, 2013).
- Vitamin A: Helps to preserve the health of the skin as well as a good sight.
- Vitamin B1: Vitamin B1 is crucial for the energy metabolism since it allows us to obtain energy and process both carbohydrates and protein.
- Vitamin B2: Supports the proper metabolism of iron, allowing its storage, utilization and absorption. Moreover, it supports the formation of hemoglobin, the protein that makes up our red cells, otherwise we would suffer anemia.
- Niacin: Helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid: It is necessary for the synthesis of steroidal hormones, vitamin D and neurotransmitters like acetylcholine, which plays a role in the learning process and memory (Hasselmo, 2006).
- Vitamin B6: Supports the synthesis of cysteine and its bound to keratin, a protein that improves the resistance, brightness and strength of the hair.
- Biotin: Helps to protect the hair, preventing it from weakening and becoming thinner, avoiding hair loss.
- Folic acid: Folic acid supplementation increases the folate status in pregnant women. A low folate status is a risk factor that can trigger the onset of neural tube defects on the fetus.
- Vitamin B12: Helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue, preventing the onset of anemia and avoiding the symptoms of a deficiency such as the tolerance to exercise, the onset of fatigue, not having enough air to breathe and palpitations.
- Iron: It forms the proteins that transport oxygen through the blood to supply the tissues. An inadequate iron status triggers anemia.
- Zinc: Helps to preserve the nails, strengthening them so that they will not become brittle and break easily.
- Manganese: Helps to preserve the bones.
- Copper: It is an essential factor for the synthesis of melanin, which will help us get tanned after sunbathing, preventing albinism.
- Iodine: Supports the production of thyroid hormones by supporting the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Chromium: Helps to control the body weight and prevent food cravings and binge eating (Pittler, Stevinson and Ernst, 2003).
- Selenium: Helps to preserve a normal thyroid function.
- Molybdenum: Supports the metabolism of amino acids, the units that make up proteins.
- Acai berries: A fruit rich in nutrients, one of the most important natural superfoods.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Helps to regulate the blood cholesterol concentrations.
- Coenzyme Q10: It is an essential factor in order to obtain energy in the muscle tissue.
- Aloe Vera: It has benefits for the female reproductive organs and it regulates the menstrual cycle.
- Choline: Essential nutrient that our body uses to form phospholipids that keep the cells healthy, neurotransmitters that support the cognitive function and it also protects the liver.
- Inositol: Useful when it comes to relieving the symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome, apart from reducing the testosterone, hirsutism and the metabolic profile in general (Unfer et al., 2017).
- Lutein and Lycopene: Two carotenoids that can help to protect the skin and specially our sight, since they are precursors of vitamin A.
- Cranberry extract: Rich in flavonoids.
- Mangosteen extract: It can help us improve the insulin sensitivity and relieve the inflammation (Watanabe et al., 2018).
- Pomegranate extract: Rich in polyphenols.
The most specific multivitamin is now within your reach thanks to HSN
How to take Special Women's Multivitamin
Take one tablet once a day with a meal, either breakfast, lunch or dinner.
How can we combine Special Women's Multivitamin?
With Ultimate Women's Multi you will not have to worry about your vitamin requirements, we got you covered!
You can combine it with other supplements:
Did you know that we have come up with a Vegan Omega-3 product that is made from algae oil? Try it out!
A plus of vitamins, minerals and natural energy that will help you on your day to day!
- Clénin, G. E. (2017). The treatment of iron deficiency without anaemia (in otherwise healthy persons). Swiss Medical Weekly, 147(2324), w14434–w14434.
- Hasselmo, M. E. (2006). The role of acetylcholine in learning and memory. Current Opinion in Neurobiology, 16(6), 710–715.
- Pittler, M. H., Stevinson, C., & Ernst, E. (2003). Chromium picolinate for reducing body weight: Meta-analysis of randomized trials. International Journal of Obesity, 27(4), 522–529.
- Unfer, V., Facchinetti, F., Orrù, B., Giordani, B., & Nestler, J. (2017). Myo-inositol effects in women with PCOS: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Endocrine Connections, 6(8), 647–658.
- Wacker, M., & Holick, M. F. (2013). Sunlight and Vitamin D: A global perspective for health. Dermato-Endocrinology, 5(1), 51–108.
- Watanabe, M., Gangitano, E., Francomano, D., Addessi, E., Toscano, R., Costantini, D., … Lubrano, C. (2018). Mangosteen extract shows a potent insulin sensitizing effect in obese female patients: A prospective randomized controlled pilot study. Nutrients, 10(5), 586.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||44.6mg||372%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||8.4mg||600%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||8.4mg||764%|
|Vitamin A (retinol)||1001.8µg||125%|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||10mg||++|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon L. fruit||666mg||++|
|from cranberry fruit 20:1 extract||33.3mg||++|
|Garcinia mangostana L. rind||83mg||++|
|from mangosteen rind 5:1 extract||16.6mg||++|
|Punica granatum L. rind||66.4mg||++|
|from pomegranate rind 4:1 extract||16.6mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients de ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE - 120 tabs:Firming agents [E460 i) and E967], magnesium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, D-alpha tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agents [E468, E551 and E470b], calcium carbonate, stabilizer [E464 and E466], cranberry extract (20:1) (Vaccinium macrocarpon L. fruit), glazing agents [E1203 and E553b], choline bitartrate, calcium D-pantothenate, calcium L-ascorbate, zinc bisglycinate, acai berries, pomegranate extract (4:1) (Punica granatum rind), mangosteen extract (5:1) (Garcinia mangostana L. rind), potassium chloride, maltodextrin, ferrous fumarate, L-selenomethionine, nicotinamide (niacin), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), coenzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid, inositol, riboflavin (vitamin B2), lyophilized aloe, thickener [E1200], beta-carotene (vitamin A), humectant [E1521], cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), menaquinone (vitamin K), color [E172], manganese sulfate, corn starch, folic acid, cupric sulfate, lutein, lycopene, tricalcium phosphate, D-biotin, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), antioxidant [E334], potassium iodine, chromium picolinate, sodium molybdate, phytomenadione (vitamin K).
How to take ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet, once a day.
Warnings de ULTIMATE MULTI FOR WOMEN'S CARE - 120 tabs:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I've been purchasing Evovits and it definitely made a difference in terms of my physical performance, it made me feel more energised. However, I feel that this version much better due to its specificity. I'm glad to see that you are focusing more on improving your old products.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics