ULTIMATE MULTI FOR MEN'S CARE
- The most complete multivitamin designed for men
- With all the vitamin spectrum
- With minerals and trace elements
- With coenzyme Q10, saw palmetto, resveratrol, and so much more!
- Only 1 tablet a day to obtain all you need
What is Special Men's Multivitamin?
Special Men's Multivitamin by HSNessentials is a product in tablets that contains a selected vitamin and mineral complex that have been specifically dosed to meet the nutritional requirements of men.
This supplement has been enriched with plant extracts designed to face the main needs of adults.
Why use Special Men's Multivitamin?
Traditional multivitamins are a good choice when it comes to complementing a diet that is not varied or to complement the nutrition of an athlete whose nutrient requirements are higher than those of the sedentary population...
But they do not adjust to the individual differences between different groups of the population. One of the clearest examples is the differences between men-women, since both sexes have different micronutrient requirements that cannot be met through a generic multivitamin.
In HSN, we have extensively reviewed the scientific literature in order to come up with the ultimate vitamin complex for men. All the support you need in your day to day!
What is a multivitamin used for?
A multivitamin is nothing else than a product made up of several vitamins, usually combined with minerals and occasionally with phytotherapeutic compounds that will complement a normal diet and meet the nutrient requirements of the customer.
Vitamins and minerals are metabolic cofactors, that is, they support our metabolism so that it will be able to perform its processes. In fact, that is why someone who lacks vitamins will feel down and fatigued.
Did you know that...
we need to take the recommended daily amount of vitamins and minerals to feel energized and enjoy a good health?
Properties of the compounds from this product
- Vitamin C: Supports the proper functioning of the immune system, including the moments when it suffers the most, during and after intense physical exercise.
- Vitamin E: Helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin K: Supports the proper function of the blood when it coagulates.
- Vitamin D: Helps to protect the bones.
- Vitamin A: Supports a good sight and the skin.
- Thiamine: Supports the proper functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin: Helps to decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Niacin: Supports the proper functioning of the energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B5: Supports a normal mental performance.
- Vitamin B6: Supports the metabolism of protein and glycogen.
- Biotin: Helps to preserve the hair.
- Vitamin B9: Supports the proper synthesis of amino acids and, consequently, the protein synthesis.
- Cobalamin: Supports the formation of red cells in the blood.
- Zinc: Helps to regulate the blood testosterone levels.
- Manganese: Supports the proper formation of the connective tissue (like the ligaments and tendons that strengthen the joints).
- Copper: Supports the iron transport in the body.
- Iodine: Supports the production of thyroid hormones due to the fact that it supports the functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Chromium: Helps to regulate the blood glucose levels.
- Selenium: Helps to maintain a normal sperm production.
- Molybdenum: Supports the metabolism of sulfur amino acids and, consequently, it regulates the uric acid. It is an essential element.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Helps to relieve the symptoms of neuropathy and lower the triglyceride levels (Salehi et al., 2019).
- Choline: Supports the proper functioning of the liver.
- Inositol: Can help to preserve and improve the mood (Chhetri et al., 2019).
- CoQ10: Can help to slow down the deterioration of the muscle function due to the passing of time (Hernández-Camacho et al., 2018).
- Aloe Vera: Helps to increase the resistance to psychological stress, that is, it has adaptogenic properties.
- Lutein: Helps the body to deal with stress and exhaustion, apart from preventing age-related changes.
- Lycopene: It is an effective antioxidant that improves the cardiovascular function by dealing with the free radicals and oxidative stress (Mozos et al., 2018).
- Saw Palmetto: Helps to preserve the urinary function thanks to its effects on the prostate in men over the age of 45.
- Grape seed extract: Keeps the integrity of the circulatory system by protecting the cell walls from oxidative stress.
- Resveratrol: Supports the cardiovascular health.
- Zeaxanthin: Protects the skin from the ultraviolet radiation of the sun (Murillo et al., 2019).
What are you waiting to get the ultimate multivitamin for you?
Because men can also take care of themselves!
How to take Special Men's Multivitamin?
Take one tablet once a day with a meal.
How can we combine Special Men's Multivitamin?
We got you covered with Special Men's Multivitamin!
Make sure to follow a healthy diet on your day to day. Some of the products that can help you do that are:
A great energy boost for the whole morning!
- Chhetri, D. R. (2019). Myo-inositol and its derivatives: Their emerging role in the treatment of human diseases. Frontiers in Pharmacology, Vol. 10.
- Hernández-Camacho, J. D., Bernier, M., López-Lluch, G., & Navas, P. (2018). Coenzyme Q10 supplementation in aging and disease. Frontiers in Physiology, 9(FEB), 44.
- Mozos, I., Stoian, D., Caraba, A., Malainer, C., Horbanczuk, J. O., & Atanasov, A. G. (2018). Lycopene and vascular health. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 9(MAY), 521.
- Murillo, A. G., Hu, S., & Fernandez, M. L. (2019). Zeaxanthin: Metabolism, properties, and antioxidant protection of eyes, heart, liver, and skin. Antioxidants, 8(9).
- Salehi, B., Berkay Yilmaz, Y., Antika, G., Boyunegmez Tumer, T., Fawzi Mahomoodally, M., Lobine, D., … Sharifi-Rad, J. (2019). Insights on the use of α-lipoic acid for therapeutic purposes. Biomolecules, 9(8).
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol)||50.1mg||418%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||12.5mg||893%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||12.5mg||1136%|
|Vitamin A (retinol)||1502.8µg||188%|
|Saw Palmetto Powder||80mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg||++|
|Aloe Vera leaf extract||25mg||++|
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera)||12.5mg||++|
|95% Procyanidolic oligomers||11.87mg||++|
|Japanese knotweed extract (Polygonum cuspidatum)||10mg||++|
|Marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.)||1.4mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Sucrose, firming agent [E460 i)], calcium L-ascorbate, D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, magnesium citrate, Saw Palmetto powder (1% fatty acids), glazing agents [E464, E1203 and E553b], anti-caking agents [E468, E551, E470b and E570], beta-carotene (vitamin A), zinc bisglycinate, maltodextrin, choline bitartrate, calcium D-pantothenate, alpha-lipoic acid, aloe extract (Aloe vera leaves) (20% aloin), potassium chloride, nicotinamide (niacin), calcium citrate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), inositol, riboflavin (vitamin B2), grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% procyanidolic oligomers), menaquinone (vitamin K), Japanese knotweed extract (Polygonum cuspidatum roots) (50% resveratrol), coenzyme Q10, thickeners [E1200 and E466], humectant [E1521], manganese bisglycinate, ergocalciferol (vitamin D), purified water, color [E172], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L. flowers) (20% lutein and 4% zeaxanthin), copper bisglycinate, D-biotin, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid, chromium picolinate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, tricalcium phosphate, sodium molybdate, phytomenadione (vitamin K), lycopene.
How to take ULTIMATE MULTI FOR MEN'S CARE - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I like this kind of products to make sure I meet my nutrient requirements, since I have a very hectic lifestyle with a lot of work/exercise. At first I thought that the price was a little bit high, but the discounts are huge!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics