- In-house production!
- It provides 800mg of S-adenosylmethionine per daily dose
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Table of contents
SAMe by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of S-adenosylmethionine.
SAMe is the result of binding the amino acid methionine with an ATP molecule, and it works as a 'donor' co-substrate of methyl groups in the organism.
A vegetable capsule of this supplement provides:
- 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine
- Vegetable capsules: we offer the best capsules to our customers, without artificial colors and without any ingredient of animal origin, which means that they are completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the U.E.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and facility within the E.U. which is why it follows the maximum safety and quality regulations.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
SAMe 200mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (from S-adenosyl-l-methionine tosylate Disulfate), bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take SAMe 200mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 veg caps, 2-4 times a day.
Warnings de SAMe 200mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To SAMe 200mg
I am combining this product with Joint Care and a treatment for osteoarthritis and I am feeling so much better. The pain is not that bad I can even go for a walk every now and then.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great support for the liver
I have to take a lot of medicines and my liver is quite sensitive to antibiotics. This is why I have been using SAMe to heal it and I am slowly starting to feel better. I also love the fact that is suitable for vegans and vegetarians!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics