LACTASE (BETA-GALACTOSIDASE) 5000 FCC ALU
- 5000 Lactase Units.
- Enzyme that catalyzes the digestion of lactose.
- Standardized enzymatic activity. Highly effective.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
What is Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU?
Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU by HSNessentials is a product in tablets made from Lactase, an enzyme designed for human nutrition that comes from Aspergillus oryzae.
This protein is a disaccharidase enzyme, that is, it is in charge of breaking down disaccharides. In this case, it breaks down lactose, the sugar from milk and dairy. If you suffer lactose intolerance, you can take lactase with a meal rich in lactose in order to buffer the malabsorption symptoms (like nausea, vomits and gastrointestinal discomfort).
Our Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000FCC ALU has been produced without using ingredients from animals, which results in a product 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why take Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU?
Because it is in charge of absorbing the monosaccharides that make up the sugar from milk, while preventing the gastrointestinal discomfort caused by lactose.
Did you know that...
Between a 65 and 70% of humans lose their ability to break down lactose in our bowel at a very early age, developing an intolerance to this sugar?
(Bayless et al., 2017)
That means that 7 out of 10 people suffer lactose intolerance... And you? Do you experience discomfort after drinking milk?
Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) is supported by physicians
A recent review published in the world journal of gastroenterology concluded:
The general tendency towards lactose intolerance is to get rid of dairy products from the diet. However, this strategy can entail serious nutritional disadvantages. In order to overcome these limitations, several studies have focused on finding different alternatives, such as exogenous beta-galactosidase.
(Montalto et al., 2006)
A study conducted by Sanders, Tolman and Reitber (1992) on 21 men and women with lactose intolerance showed that taking beta-galactosidase before taking a total of 50g lactose:
- Significantly reduced the amount of gas produced after its intake.
- Reduced the reports of cramps, belches, flatulence and diarrhea.
- In addition, it also reduced abdominal swelling.
During the next 8 hours after taking lactose.
There are many studies that support the efficacy of Lactase when it comes to improving the lactose digestion in humans.
Why purchase Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU in HSN?
Many companies that sell lactase label the content of their products in mass (milligrams).
This is useless! Because it does not say anything about the efficacy of the product.
It is an enzyme and as such, it has a unique measuring unit, which are the enzymatic activity units known as ALU (Acid Lactase Units) regulated by the FCC (Food Chemical Code).
This unit is the authentic sign of quality of a lactase products. Its value indicates its effectiveness and ability to hydrolyzed lactose.
Our Lactase has 5000 units per tablet, while other good quality products form the market have 3000-33000 units per tablet. A 60% more effective!
Extraordinarily effective raw ingredient
In the review by Montalto et al. (2006), they already highlighted this aspect:
One of the reason why some studies do not show any benefits after taking the enzyme is due to the use of different microorganisms that have a different efficacy when breaking down lactose.
In our case, we have obtained our Lactose from a fungus called Aspergillus oryzae, which has a high rate and effectiveness when it comes to improve the lactose digestion in humans (Portincasa et al., 2008).
Moreover, it has another advantage:
Many lactase presentations can alter the flavor of milk when they are taken together. Others are functional only after waiting 24 hours (DiPalma and Collins, 1989).
On the contrary, you will have to take our lactase only 15 minutes before consuming dairy products and it will not alter the natural sweetness fo the product.
Our product has been obtained through an extraction process of the fungal microorganism Aspergillus oryzae, and its tablets do not contain excipients from animal sources, which means that:
Our lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000FCC ALU is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
How to take Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU?
Take one tablet, between 15 and 30 minutes before a meal that has a significant amount of lactose.
How can we combine Lactase (Beta-Galactosidase) 5000 FCC ALU?
It goes really well with other products that also contain digestive enzymes like:
- Digezyme, our enzymatic product to digest carbohydrates, lipids and other nutrients.
- Bromelain, which contains proteolytic enzymes naturally occurring in pineapple. Excellent way of improving the lactose digestion.
- Bayless, T. M., Brown, E., & Paige, D. M. (2017). Lactase Non-persistence and Lactose Intolerance. Current Gastroenterology Reports, 19(5), 23.
- DiPalma, J. A., & Collins, M. S. (1989). Enzyme replacement for lactose malabsorption using a beta-d-galactosidase. Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, 11(3), 290–293.
- Montalto, M., Curigliano, V., Santoro, L., Vastola, M., Cammarota, G., Manna, R., … Gasbarrini, G. (2006). Management and treatment of lactose malabsorption. World Journal of Gastroenterology, 12(2), 187–191.
- Portincasa, P., Di Ciaula, A., Vacca, M., Montelli, R., Wang, D. Q. H., & Palasciano, G. (2008). Beneficial effects of oral tilactase on patients with hypolactasia. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 38(11), 835–844.
- Sanders, S. W., Tolman, K. G., & Reitberg, D. P. (1992). Effect of a single dose of lactase on symptoms and expired hydrogen after lactose challenge in lactose-intolerant subjects. Clinical Pharmacy, 11(6), 533–538.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|