COD LIVER OIL 1000mg
- 2000mg of Cod liver oil per serving
- 1 serving = 2 softgels
- With 140mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per serving
- With 120mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) per serving
- With 584µg of Vitamin A per serving
- With 4.2µg of Vitamin D per serving
- 120 Capsules per bottle
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Cod Liver Oil by HSNessentials?
Cod liver oil by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of cod fish liver oil in softgels. Each serving provides an optimal amount of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid) as well as 584µg of vitamin A and 4.2µg of vitamin D.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 softgels a day.
Features of Cod Liver Oil by HSNessentials
- 2000g of cod liver oil. Cod liver oil is obtained by steaming the fish liver and then pressing it to extract their oil.
- Guaranteed quality: The raw ingredient that has been used to make this product has been tested and analyzed to meet the strictest demands that are necessary for its use.
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U. This product has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Easy-to-swallow softgels: The shape, material, size, and glazing of these capsules have been improved to make its consumption easier.
How to combine Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil can be combined with a wide range of products.
Cod liver oil is a safe supplement if it is consumed in proper amounts. It can cause side effects if the person is allergic to the source which is the oil from a fish in this case. This means that it is not advisable to consume this supplement if you are allergic to fish.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||140mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients de COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Cod liver oil, gelatine (capsule), glazing agent E422 (glycerin), antioxidants (E306 rich tocopherol extract, E304i ascorbyl palmitate and E310 propyl gallate), color E171 (titanium dioxide).
How to take COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 2 softgels daily.
Warnings de COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Affordable and effective
Quite affordable and you get all the benefits from cod fish oil without having to deal with the reflux. The softgels are maybe a little too big for me but it is not that bad.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics