GRENADE 50 CALIBRE
Extreme energy supply
- More than 20 tested ingredients
- The best Nitric Oxide precursor
- Extreme energy supply and mental focus
- Better physical performance
- It prevents muscle degradation with the MDS™ patent (muscle defence system)
- More muscle growth and strength
- 50 servings
- It uses fats as fuel
What is Grenade 50 Calibre?
Grenade 50 Calibre by Grenade is a revolutionary pre-workout supplement, an extreme energy supply that will take your workouts to the next level.
Ingredients of Grenade 50 Calibre
Grenade 50 Calibre has been formulated with key ingredients, whose effects have been tested in clinical studies to support the physical performance, stimulate the use of fat as a source of energy and increase the nitric oxide levels and, consequently, the blood flow to the muscles for a better congestion.
These are some of the most important ingredients of 50 Calibre by Grenade:
- Creatine monohydrate it increases the creatine and creatine phosphate (CP) reserves which, together with ATP, produce the necessary muscle energy for short term high intensity contractions. The monohydrate is the most effective and studied form of creatine to increase the ATP, improving the strength and muscle mass.
- Beta-alanine, a very important amino acid when it comes to increasing the carnosine levels in the body. Carnosine neutralizes hydrogen ions (H +), a factor that helps to counter muscle fatigue. Several studies not only confirm the ability of beta-alanine to improve the performance but also to increase the muscle mass.
- Taurine, a very effective organic acid to increase the muscle strength. Our taurine levels drop during the workout, taurine supplements are great products to make sure that we have proper levels of this amino acid. Combining taurine with caffeine does not only improve the performance but it also lowers the muscle lactate.
- Arginine, an essential amino acid that plays an important role in the muscle performance and growth. Arginine is a great nitric oxide precursor, a gas capable of dilating the blood vessels and increasing the blood flow. It is also involved in the release or functioning of hormones such as testosterone, IGF-1, the growth hormone and even insulin. It can also buffer the breakdown of muscle protein and helps us burn fat.
- Citrulline Malate, another NO precursor and a very effective ingredient to improve the performance during anaerobic exercise, support the muscle protein synthesis, increase the protein content in the muscle, decrease the fatigue, increase the production of energy and increase the creatine phosphate levels.
- BCAA's (L-leucine, L-Valine, L-isoleucine [ratio 2:1:1]), essential amino acids that should be used in weightlifting due to their role in muscle growth. BCAA's make up a third part of the muscle tissue. They are the only amino acids that break down and used as energy by the muscle cells.
- Anhydrous caffeine, increases the amount of fat released from the cells to produce energy, improves the mental focus and stimulates the thermogenesis.
- Theobromine, great NO precursor, it increases the blood flow during the workout up to an 80%.
- Green tea, increases energy, helps to burn the most stubborn fat from the abdomen.
- Bitter orange peel, a great stimulant that seems to have all the fat-burning effects of ephedrine without its side effects, such as increasing the heart rate, anxiety, blood pressure and nerves.
- Niacin, stimulates the vasodilation in the organism in a different way from nitric oxide.
- Beetroot extract, a supply of natural vegetable nitrates that slowly release nitrate in the body, increasing the nitric oxide levels and providing more oxygen to the muscles.
- Glucuronolactone, it improves the alertness as well as the aerobic and anaerobic performance when combined with caffeine and taurine.
- L-Tyrosine, a precursor of noradrenaline, a stimulant hormone which also stimulates the use of fat as energy.
- Potassium bicarbonate and sodium bicarbonate. Potassium bicarbonate reduces the acidity during the workout and transports more water inside the cell – including muscle cells. These ingredients have the ability to improve the anaerobic performance.
- Glycerol, improves the hydration of the organism, which in turn improves the physical performance, particularly when the weather is hot.
- Folic acid, supports the production of NO since it produces tetrahydrobiopterin, a cooperation factor that is necessary to produce nitric oxide.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (11.6g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which sugars||0.7g|
|of which saturated||0.2g|
|Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)||20mg||125%|
|50 Calibre® Power Delivery Sistem||++|
|American Ginseng Extract||100mg||++|
|Extract of beet (Beta vulgaris)||250mg||++|
|Niacin (Nicotinic Acid)||20mg||++|
|AdrenoPump Oxygen Delivery Formula||++|
|Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao L.)||800mg||++|
|Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium (bark) (30% synephrine) (Advantra Z ®))||50mg||++|
|Lactid Acid Buffer Formula||++|
|BCAA 2:1:1 (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine)||400mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|