TIME RELEASE MELATONIN (4,2mg Melotime™)
- Sequential-release melatonin.
- Raw material (Melotime™).
- 1.9mg of melatonin in each serving.
- With vitamin B12.
- Strawberry and cream flavour
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
- What is Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™)?
- Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™) properties
- Why buy Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™) at HSN?
- How do take Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™)?
- Who is it suitable for?
- Which products can you combine with Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™)?
Sequential Release Melatonin (4.2mg Melotime™) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in chewable tablets, made from granulated sequential release melatonin (Melotime™) and vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin.
We've made this supplement in chewable tablets, possibly the most convenient format for use as you don't need any water to take it.
We've used no ingredients of animal origin, meaning it's a vegan-friendly product.
- Melatonin contributes to the relief of the subjective sensation of jet lag.1
- Melatonin helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep.2
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
We've used a unique ingredient in this supplement's formula: Melotime™. A sustained-release melatonin that, according to its trademark owner (Inventia Healthcare Ltd), is released across 8 hours – releasing 50% of the dose in the first hour and the rest gradually across the others.
This feature distinguishes it from immediate-release melatonin; it'll have a lower peak, but assimilation will last longer.
Melotime™ is a highly prestigious registered trademark, known for using a granulation system that is able to sustain the release of melatonin
These chewable tablets have a delicious strawberry and cream flavour. You won't need any water to take them.
Just take it straight from the bottle, enjoy its pleasant taste, and chew it before swallowing.
Each serving of this supplement provides 2.5mcg of vitamin B12, which is 100% of the recommended daily amount for the micronutrient.
As with most of our products, we've not used any ingredients of animal origin, meaning it's completley vegan-friendly.
Consume one chewable tablet, 1 time a day, 30 minutes before going to bed.
- This supplement is perfect for anyone who wants to take melatonin and prefers its release to be sequential.
- Suitable for vegans, vegetarians and celiacs.
- Nathja Groth Harpsøe, Lars Peter Holst Andersen, Ismail Gögenur, Jacob Rosenberg (2015). Clinical pharmacokinetics of melatonin: a systematic review.
- Hadi, A., Ghaedi, E., Moradi, S., Pourmasoumi, M., Ghavami, A., & Kafeshani, M. (2019). Effects of Melatonin Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Hormone and Metabolic Research, 51(3), 157–164.
- Shabani, A., Foroozanfard, F., Kavossian, E., Aghadavod, E., Ostadmohammadi, V., Reiter, R. J., … Asemi, Z. (2019). Effects of melatonin administration on mental health parameters, metabolic and genetic profiles in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Affective Disorders, 250, 51–56.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained by taking a minimum intake of 0.5 mg shortly before going to be on the first day of travel and a few days after arrival at the destination.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained by taking 1 mg of melatonin shortly before going to sleep.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 chewable tablet|
|daily dose: 1 chewable tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Sequential release granulated melatonin (Melotime™)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|