RESPI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B UFC
RESPI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 25B UFC
GI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B CFU
GI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 25B CFU
IMMU BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B UFC
IMMU BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 25B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 25B UFC
- 100B Colony Forming Units per capsule.
- Blend of 10 strains of bacterial ferments.
- Fructooligosaccharides and Orafti®HSI Inulin.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
What is Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC?
Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC by EssentialSeries is a food supplement made from a combination of 6 different strains of Lactobacillus, 3 strains of Bifidobacterium and 1 strain of Streptococcus; with Inulin and Fructooligosaccharides.
Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC is our most concentrated 'Biotics' version formulated with specific ferments
Respi Biotics 100B UFC is a product suitable for use by vegans.
Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC in HSN properties
To this formula we have added vitamin A
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Vitamin A contributes to the process of cell differentiation.
Why buy Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC in HSN?
The most suitable strains
Not all bacteria are the same.
The strains used in HSN Biotics products have been grown in controlled media under unfavourable environmental conditions, challenging the survival of microorganisms and allowing only those most resistant to variations in pH, temperature or humidity to survive.
This represents an effective advantage over other commercially available ferment-based compounds that have proliferated under unknown conditions and require the use of specific glazing agents to prevent them from reaching the acidic environment of the stomach and other segments of the gastro-oesophageal tract.
UFC, Colony Forming Units
The activity of bacteria is determined on the basis of their ability to form colonies (UFC)
Starters need to be live micro-organisms to be considered as such, the way to ensure this is to know their ability to form colonies (by determination of UFC's) at the end of the shelf life of the product.
In HSN we determine the concentrations of the strains used in our products by using CFU determinations, to ensure the maximum quality and activity of the compound.
Which products combine Respi Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC?
Goes great with products like:
- Seasonal change vitamins.
- Inulin powder.
- Chelated Copper (3mg Copper).
- Turmeric (50:1) Extract 650mg + Bioperine.
- Vitamin E 400IU.
Links that may interest you:
- Govender, M., Choonara, Y. E., Kumar, P., Du Toit, L. C., Van Vuuren, S., & Pillay, V. (2014). A review of the advancements in probiotic delivery: Conventional vs. Non-conventional formulations for intestinal flora supplementation. AAPS PharmSciTech, 15(1), 29–43.
- Jäger, R., Mohr, A. E., Carpenter, K. C., Kerksick, C. M., Purpura, M., Moussa, A., … Antonio, J. (2019). International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 62.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Bacterial Ferment Blend (10 strains)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients RESPI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B UFC - 60 veg capsVegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], Bifidobacterium longum (100x10^9 CFU/g), inulin (Oraftis®HSI), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus acidophilus (200x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus fermentum (200x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus gasseri (200x10^9 CFU/g), Streptococcus thermophilus (200x10^9 CFU/g), Bifidobacterium bifidum (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus casei (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus paracasei (400x10^9 CFU/g), Bifidobacterium lactis (500x10^9 CFU/g), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), retinyl acetate (vitamin A).
Warnings RESPI BIOTICS (FERMENTS) 100B UFC - 60 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. An excessive consumption can cause intestinal discomfort. Avoid consumption in conjunction with medicines and other fibre-based food supplements.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
I really like these probiotics, they are a fixture in my supplementation. They have a wide variety of strains and the capsules are small and easy to swallow. Since I've been taking them (1 capsule on an empty stomach) I've noticed a lot of improvement in my intestines and skin, so I give them a 10.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.