REISHI (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- 7500mg of Reishi mushroom per capsule.
- Standardised content of Reishi constituents.
- 152mg of Acerola fruit per capsule.
- Contains vitamin C of natural origin.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Reishi Extract (15:1) 500mg + Vitamin C by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules, based on extract of the oriental mushroom Ganoderma lucidum karst and Acerola fruit extract, with a high vitamin C content.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Reishi is a mushroom that can help support the immune system.
On top, Ganoderma lucidum karst:
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels.
- Contributes to maintaining healthy circulatory function.
- Contributes to natural immune defences.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, an essential nutrient for the diet. Vitamin C:
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
And it contributes to normal immune system function.
The product has been formulated using standardised herbal extracts, which implies the precise determination of the concentrations of its major constituents.
This is a sign of product quality assurance, as it's based on establishing the presence of the compounds that form part of the plant in its natural state in the final product
The Reishi mushroom has been standardised to:
- 30% polysaccharides.
- 20% betaglucan.
- 2% triterpene.
The product has been developed through the use of ingredients that are 100% suitable for those who do not consume food of animal origin.
Both the contents of the capsules and the coating itself are vegan.
We've used a vegetable coating agent rather than traditional gelatines, meaning it’s suitable for use by anyone, regardless of their dietary preferences.
Reishi Extract (15:1) 500mg + Vitamin C is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Reishi Extract (15:1) 500mg + Vitamin C can be consumed at any time of the day.
One capsule constitutes one serving. Consume up to two servings a day, always accompanied by food.
Bibliography of interest
- Benzie, I. F. F., & Wachtel-Galor, S. (2011). Herbal medicine: Biomolecular and clinical aspects. Boca Raton: CRC Press.
- Wachtel-Galor, S., Tomlinson, B., & Benzie, I. F. F. (2004). Ganoderma lucidum (‘Lingzhi’), a Chinese medicinal mushroom: biomarker responses in a controlled human supplementation study. British Journal of Nutrition, 91(2), 263–269.
- Chu, T. T. W., Benzie, I. F. F., Lam, C. W. K., Fok, B. S. P., Lee, K. K. C., & Tomlinson, B. (2012). Study of potential cardioprotective effects of Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi): results of a controlled human intervention trial. The British Journal of Nutrition, 107(7), 1017–1027.
- Carr, A. C., & Maggini, S. (2017). Vitamin C and immune function. Nutrients, 9(11).
- Zhao, H., Zhang, Q., Zhao, L., Huang, X., Wang, J., & Kang, X. (2012). Spore powder of Ganoderma lucidum improves cancer-related fatigue in breast cancer patients undergoing endocrine therapy: A pilot clinical trial. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2012, 809614.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum karst)||7500mg||++|
|from 15:1 extract of Ganoderma lucidum karst mushroom (30% Polysaccharides) (20% Betaglucan) (2% Triterpene)||500mg||++|
|Acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra)||152mg||++|
|from extract 4:1 of fruits of Malpighia glabra||19mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg||62.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
REISHI 15:1 EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Reishi mushroom extract (15:1, from Ganoderma lucidum karst, 30% polysaccharides, 20% beta-glucan, 2% triterpene), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), loading agents (calcium carbonate, microcrystalline cellulose)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acerola extract (4:1, from Mapighia glabra L fruits), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
Warnings de REISHI 15:1 EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 or 2 a day with a meal.
No reviews found with filters applied.