GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (20:1) 300mg
- Grape seed extract.
- From Vitis vinifera.
- 20x more concentrated.
- 95% OPC.
- With vitamin C and vitamin B1.
Table of contents
Grape SeedExtract (20:1) 300mg by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), with acerola extract, vitamin C and vitamin B1.
Our grape seed extract is highly concentrated and standardised to 95% in oligomeric proanthocyanidins, highly sought after constituents of the plant for their beneficial properties.
Grape seed extract is suitable for vegan diets.
- Grapes (Vitis vinifera) contribute to a beneficial effect on blood pressure.
- Grapes (Vitis vinifera) are a source of antioxidants.
- Proanthocyanidins in grape seeds have been shown to possess various antioxidant activities.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
Is it an extract with a high concentration of OPC? Of course it is! Don't miss out.
Standardisation of these compounds is an essential factor in evaluating the effectiveness of grape seed extract and its nutritional and functional interest.
Do companies sell unstandardised grape seed? Of course.
But at HSN we bring you products made with the highest quality raw materials on the market, which is why our grape seed extract is standardised to no less than 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC).
The raw material used in the grape seed extract has a very high concentration resulting from a high-tech development process.
Our extract is 20 times more concentrated than its original native form.
600mg of grape seed extract per daily dose, presented in conveniently small capsules, is equivalent to no less than 12 grams of grape seed in its native state.
Both vitamins (B1 and C) have been included in high concentrations, providing sufficient doses to take full advantage of their nutritional effects.
Our grape seed extract, like the rest of our in-house products, is manufactured in our IFS Food certified factory.
IFS Food ensures compliance with the highest manufacturing quality standards in the food industry.
Other certifications recognising our optimised manufacturing processes include: GMP, HACCP and ISO, amongst others.
Grape seed extract (20:1) 300mg is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
You can use it with other products such as:
Grape seed extract in scientific research
- Schön, C., Allegrini, P., Engelhart-Jentzsch, K., Riva, A., & Petrangolini, G. (2021). Grape seed extract positively modulates blood pressure and perceived stress: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy volunteers. Nutrients, 13(2), 1–18.
- Dillon, K. N., Shariffi, B., Thompson, B., Steele, R., & Kim, J. K. (2020). Effects of acute grape seed extract supplementation on hemodynamics in normal body weight and obese males. Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 66(5), 427–431.
- Taghizadeh, M., Malekian, E., Memarzadeh, M. R., Mohammadi, A. A., & Asemi, Z. (2016). Grape seed extract supplementation and the effects on the biomarkers of oxidative stress and metabolic profiles in female volleyball players: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 18(9), e31314.
- Rodríguez-Pérez, C., García-Villanova, B., Guerra-Hernández, E., & Verardo, V. (2019). Grape seeds proanthocyanidins: An overview of in vivo bioactivity in animal models. Nutrients, 11(10).
- Gupta, M., Dey, S., Marbaniang, D., Pal, P., Ray, S., & Mazumder, B. (2020). Grape seed extract: having a potential health benefits. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 57(4), 1205–1215.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Grape seed extract (20:1) (95% OPC) (Vitis vinifera)|
|Acerola fruit extract (4:1) (Malpighia glabra)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (20:1) 300mg - 120 veg capsGrape extract [20:1, Vitis vinífera seeds, 95% oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], maize starch, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acerola extract (4:1, from Malpighia glabra fruit), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Warnings GRAPE SEED EXTRACT (20:1) 300mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule 2 times a day.
Great effectiveness as an antioxidant, and improvement in blood circulation. I took it in conjunction with quercetin and bioflavonoids.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
An interesting addition.
Antioxidant and blood thinner, has an action like grapefruit, useful to increase the duration or potency of another molecule inhibiting the CYP3A4 enzyme.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
Grape seeds and acerola to provide us with essential antioxidants. Manageable amount of vitamin C. Fairly good price.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
The grape seed product is actually taken by my mother, what happens is that I leave the review here: she has been taking it for about two weeks and it seems to have improved a lot in terms of leg fatigue. She has high blood pressure, so she has to control it. I consulted and saw that this product seems to have benefits in regulating it. I hope it continues to do so. Best regards HSN.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
2 peoplefound it useful
No reviews found with filters applied.