GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
BETAINE HCL 650mg COMPLEX
RESPI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
RESPI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
INMU BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
WOMEN'S BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 25B UFC
- 100B UFC per capsule.
- 11 different fermenting strains.
- With zinc and vitamin B2.
- Suitable for vegans.
- With Inulin and FOS.
Table of contents
GI Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules developed with 100 billion Colony Forming Units from 11 different strains of ferments, in combination with Inulin, FOS, Zinc and Vitamin B2.
GI Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC is our 'Biotics' more concentrated version of a combination of bacterial strains selected by HSN.
GI Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC is suitable for vegetarians and vegans as it does not contain any animal ingredients in its composition.
At HSN we have experts who make up a multidisciplinary team and carry out research on a daily basis in order to design the most technologically advanced food supplements on the market.
We present an exclusive HSN product, made from a combination of strains of bacterial ferments developed by our experts after consulting the scientific evidence regarding the efficacy of each one of them.
- A product with 100B total CFU.
- The combination with Orafti®HSI Inulin and FOS.
- The declaration of each of the species used and their individual concentrations as a sign of quality and transparency in production, as stated by Jäger at al., 2019.
GI Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC has been produced under the strictest quality standards.
The authors state that:
In order to consider a product of good quality, it is necessary to know certain factors such as the bacterial strains used, the quantity of each one of them, and their biological activity, measured in UFC or Colony Forming Units.
The way to know the activity of the bacteria is to know the colony forming units (UFC) that have been used in the production of the product, a way to guarantee the efficacy of the product.
GI Biotics (Probiotics) 100B UFC provides you with this information, the number of CFU for each strain at the end of the shelf life of the product.
Among the ingredients of this supplement you can find zinc and vitamin B2.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base balance.
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal vitamin A metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal iron metabolism.
Take 1 capsule, 1 a day, before a meal.
It goes great with other products such as:
- Ginger root (10:1) 500mg.
- L-Arginine HCl powder.
- Vitamin D3 4000UI.
- Berberine 500mg.
- Hydrolysed Collagen + Magnesium 2.0 powder.
- Jäger, R., Mohr, A. E., Carpenter, K. C., Kerksick, C. M., Purpura, M., Moussa, A., … Antonio, J. (2019). International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 62.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Ferment mix (11 strains)|
|of zinc citrate|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC 60 veg capsVegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], Lactobacillus acidophilus (200x10^9 CFU/g), Inulin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Bifidobacterium longum (100x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus bulgaricus (50x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus plantarum (400x10^9 CFU/g), Bifidobacterium bifidum (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus casei (400x10^9 CFU/g), Lactobacillus reuteri (200x10^9 CFU/g), Streptococcus thermophilus (200x10^9 CFU/g), zinc citrate, Bifidobacterium lactis (500x10^9 CFU/g), Bifidobacterium breve (500x10^9 CFU/g), anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), riboflavin (vitamin B2).
Warnings GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC 60 veg capsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day.
Videos Related To GI BIOTICS (PROBIOTICS) 100B UFC
No reviews found with filters applied.