FERTI CARE SPECIAL MEN *
LIBIDO CARE SPECIAL MEN
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
D-AA (ASPARTIC ACID) 1000mg COMPLEX
EVOLUS-95 (TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS 95%)
ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 1000mg (AAKG)
SAW PALMETTO (20:1) EXTRACT 320mg
- Ferti ** Care Men.
- Support for sperm formation1.
- With black maca extract.
- With L-Carnitine (ALCAR and LCLT - Carnipure®) and Coenzyme Q10.
- High in minerals and methylfolate.
Table of contents
Ferti Care Men by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement based on plant extracts, lycopene, coenzyme Q10, minerals and folic acid.
The Ferti Care Men formula is revolutionising the field of food supplements, combining only ingredients that have been most widely used in scientific studies, in appropriate doses.
Ferti Care Men is a product suitable for vegan diets.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is an aphrodisiac.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) has a beneficial influence on fertility.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) contributes naturally to healthy sexual function.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Selenium helps protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Folates help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Folates contribute to the process of cell division.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) belongs to the Brassicaceae family and grows in the central Andes of Peru, 4000 metres in altitude, where it's been cultivated for more than 2000 years. Its first descriptions appear in the chronicles of the conquest of Peru.
Up to thirteen varieties ranging from white to black have been found, and varieties, such as black and red, have been studied and shown to have different properties. These differences in biological properties appear to depend on differences in crop soil.
Quoted from various sources in Gonzales et al. (2014)
Black maca is the ecotype of maca that has been most widely used in research for the specific aim of Ferti Care:
- Gonzales, G. F., Nieto, J., Rubio, J., & Gasco, M. (2006). Effect of Black maca (Lepidium meyenii) on one spermatogenic cycle in rats. Andrologia, 38(5), 166–172.
- Melnikovova, I., Fait, T., Kolarova, M., Fernandez, E. C., & Milella, L. (2015). Effect of Lepidium meyenii Walp. on semen parameters and serum hormone levels in healthy adult men: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled pilot study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015, 324369.
- Gonzales, G. F., Cordova, A., Gonzales, C., Chung, A., Vega, K., & Villena, A. (2001). Lepidium meyenii (Maca) improved semen parameters in adult men. Asian Journal of Andrology, 3(4), 301–303.
Ferti Care Men has been developed based on the use of, among other ingredients, high concentration plant extracts:
|Black pepper||x50||98.5% piperine|
In addition to the use of trademarked ingredients, of internationally recognised quality:
Ferti Care Men is a dietary supplement made from vegan ingredients. It contains no compounds derived from animals.
Take 2 vegetable capsules in the morning and 2 vegetable capsules in the evening. 4 capsules a day in total.
Ferti Care Men is a complete formula, but you can combine it with Libido Care Men.
Bibliography related to its ingredients:
- Gonzales, G. F., Villaorduña, L., Gasco, M., Rubio, J., & Gonzales, C. (2014). Maca (lepidium meyenii walp), sobre sus propiedades biolólogicas. Revista Peruana de Medicina Experimental y Salud Publica, Vol. 31, pp. 100–110. scielo.
- Alahmar, A. T. (2019). The impact of two doses of coenzyme Q10 on semen parameters and antioxidant status in men with idiopathic oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. Clinical and Experimental Reproductive Medicine, 46(3), 112–118.
- Khademi, A., Alleyassin, A., Safdarian, L., Hamed, E. A., Rabiee, E., & Haghaninezhad, H. (2005). The effects of L-carnitine on sperm parameters in smoker and non-smoker patients with idiopathic sperm abnormalities. Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics, 22(11–12), 395–399.
- Garolla, A., Maiorino, M., Roverato, A., Roveri, A., Ursini, F., & Foresta, C. (2005). Oral carnitine supplementation increases sperm motility in asthenozoospermic men with normal sperm phospholipid hydroperoxide glutathione peroxidase levels. Fertility and Sterility, 83(2), 355–361.
- Institute of Medicine (IoM), 2001. Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Arsenic, Boron, Chromium, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Silicon, Vanadium, and Zinc. National Academies Press. Washington DC.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Black maca root extract (20:1) (Lepidium meyenii)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (98.5% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|
|Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (2:1) (Carnipure®)|
|Microencapsulated lycopene (10% lycopene)|
|of chelated zinc bisglycinate|
|of calcium L-methylfolate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|