FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Trigonella Fenugreek seed extract.
- Extract ratio 10:1.
- Standardised to 50% Saponins.
- In vegetarian capsules.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Fenogreek (10:1) Extract 500mg by EssentialSeries is a product in vegetable capsule made based on 10 times more concentrated extract of seeds of the Trigonella foenum-graecum plant, standardised to 50% Saponins.
Fenugreek seeds have been used for centuries by a wide variety of cultures around the world. They are currently undergoing research to elucidate their chemical constituents and effects.
Este producto está elaborado con ingredientes aptos para dietas vegetarianas y veganas y, por tanto,:
Fenugreek extract (10:1) 500mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a physical and mental tonic and:
- Supports the immune system and the body's defences (antioxidant).
- Helps support digestion and the physiological pH balance of the stomach.
- Supports the maintenance of normal blood glucose.
- Helps support and balance fat metabolism.
Fenugreek, through a balanced diet, helps control lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides).
The treatment of seeds to produce an extract, i.e. a 'concentrated' version of the raw material, is a widely used process to increase the amount of compounds per unit of product and to achieve more effects with less quantity.
We have used a raw material with a 10:1 extraction ratio, which means that each mg of our product is equivalent to 10 mg of the seeds in their natural state.
Una forma más cómoda y sencilla de aprovechar los efectos del fenogreco.
The saponins contained in fenugreek are steroidal molecules naturally present in plants and are the main chemical constituents of the plant's seeds.
Our fenugreek extract (10:1) 500mg has been standardised to 50% saponins, thus ensuring that half of its content is the most relevant active ingredient in its composition to take advantage of these effects.
A more convenient and easier way to benefit from the effects of fenugreek.
The capsules used by many companies in the encapsulation are made from gelatine because of its low production cost and good performance as a glazing agent, although its use means that the products are no longer suitable for vegans.
At HSN has rejected the use of gelatine in the manufacture of our capsule products.
Instead, we use a vegetable derivative from cellulose in the production of our capsules, a polymer naturally present in plants, thus enabling the development of a capsule product suitable for vegans.
Consume 2 capsules, 3 times a day with a meal containing a source of fat, to get the full benefits of fenugreek extract.
Goes great with products like:
- Magnesium Citrate (200mg magnesium).
- Ashwagandha (10:1) extract 400mg.
- Evolus-95 (Tribulus Terrestris 95%).
- Seasonal Change Vitamins.
- Vitamin D3 4000IU.
- Nagulapalli Venkata, K. C., Swaroop, A., Bagchi, D., & Bishayee, A. (2017). A small plant with big benefits: Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum Linn.) for disease prevention and health promotion. Molecular Nutrition and Food Research, 61(6).
- Wilborn, C., Taylor, L., Poole, C., Foster, C., Willoughby, D., & Kreider, R. (2010). Effects of a purported aromatase and 5 α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 20(6), 457–465.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 6 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum)||30000mg|
|from 10:1 extract of Trigonella foenum-graecum seeds (50% Saponins)||3000mg|
FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Fenugreek extract (10:1, from Trigonella foenum-graecum seeds, 50% saponins), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
How to take FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules, 3 times a day.
Warnings de FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.