ECHINACEA EXTRACT (10:1) 250mg
- Echinacea extract.
- 10x more concentrated.
- 4% Polyphenols.
- With Vitamin C and Selenium.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Echinacea Extract (10:1) 250mg from EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in veg capsules based on echinacea root extract, with vitamin C and selenium.
Echinacea is a plant native to regions of the United States, where it has been used for years for the polyphenol content naturally present in its roots.
This product is suitable for vegan diets..
Echinacea extract is mainly used for its specific composition of polyphenols, a series of compounds that are of great nutritional interest to the Western population.
Let’s find out about what make the Echinacea Extract from EssentialSeries top-quality!
- Echinacea contributes to the proper function of the body's defence system.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Selenium helps protect cells against oxidative damage.
Echinacea Complex is the definitive combination!
Echinacea extract has been obtained from a concentration of the roots of the plant, the part with the highest concentration of polyphenols according to botanical study monographs of Echinacea purpurea.
The extract has been concentrated 10 times more than the root of the plant in its native (natural) state, and standardised to 4% polyphenols, the main chemical constituents of interest in echinacea.
The vitamin C used as part of the complex is pure ascorbic acid, the highest purity form of vitamin C available.
1mg of vitamin C = 1mg of ascorbic acid.
Selenium comes from L-Selenomethionine, an organic source which, unlike other sources such as selenite:
- Is absorbed more.
- Is retained better in the body.
With HSN, you always opt for quality! Guaranteed!
Echinacea Complex is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans..
Its formula has been developed without ingredients of animal origin, nor does it contain additives of non-vegan origin.
Take 1 veg capsule, twice a day, preferably with meals.
The product does not contain stimulant compounds, so it can be taken prior to night-time sleep without any interference.
Due to its high concentration, you don’t need to take a large number capsules.
This spring, don't forget your echinacea!
It goes great with:
External links for more information:
- Manayi, A., Vazirian, M., & Saeidnia, S. (2015). Echinacea purpurea: Pharmacology, phytochemistry and analysis methods. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 9(17), 63–72.
- Barrett, B. (2003). Medicinal properties of Echinacea: A critical review. Phytomedicine, 10(1), 66–86.
- Hudson, J., & Vimalanathan, S. (2011). Echinacea-A source of potent antivirals for respiratory virus infections. Pharmaceuticals, Vol. 4, pp. 1019–1031.
- Ross, S. M. (2016). Echinacea purpurea : A proprietary extract of echinacea purpurea is shown to be safe and effective in the prevention of the common cold. Holistic Nursing Practice, 30(1), 54–57.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Echinacea root extract (10:1) (4% polyphenols)||250mg||++|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||30mg||37%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|