COCOLYTES (COCONUT WATER + ELECTROLYTES) POWDER
- Low osmolarity oral solution.
- With a base of coconut water powder
- Exclusive carbohydrate-electrolyte formula.
- Perfect for vegans.
- Refreshing flavours.
Table of contents
Cocolytes (Coco Water Electrolytes) powder from EssentialSeries is a low osmolarity oral solution, a flavoured vegan powdered food preparation based on coconut water powder, dextrose and mineral salts.
Cocolytes (Coco Electrolyte Water) powder has been formulated in accordance with the recommendations established by the World Health Organization (2001) for the preparation of low osmolarity oral solutions.
Cocolytes is a food preparation suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Cocolytes is a food preparation that contains 10g of carbohydrates per dose, and is a source of chloride and potassium.
Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after high-intensity and/or long-lasting physical exercise that leads to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen reserves in skeletal muscle.1
- Sodium citrate,
- Sodium chloride,
- Potassium chloride.
As sources of chloride, sodium and elemental potassium.
Potassium is an essential mineral and must be provided through the diet; it is a nutrient that is in the focus of sportsmen and women and people with severe water losses, as:
Potassium contributes to normal muscle function.
Cocolytes (Coconut water + Electrolytes) powder is a food preparation with an exclusive HSN formula.
Find out what makes it unique!
Cocolytes is intended for dissolution in water.
It has been formulated by the HSN team according to WHO guidelines for the development of low osmolarity ORS formulas (2001).
Cocolytes is ideal to prepare and sip at little by little.
One of the biggest problems with solutions is that with the passage of a few minutes, the solids begin to settle, they are deposited in the bottom of the container, which means constantly having to shake the solution to suspend it again.
Cocolytes (Coconut Electrolyte Water) powder due to its low osmolarity profile, coupled with a fine powder of reduced particle diameter, remains suspended for longer.
This makes it easy to make the Cocolytes mixture in water and drink it little by little without having to constantly shake it. Make the mixture once and forget about it!
Cocolytes (Coconut Water Electrolytes) powder has excellent solubility and low sedimentation rate.
Cocolytes (Coconut Water Electrolytes) powder does not look like other similar oral solutions, if you are familiar with the taste of low osmolarity ORS you will not be able to believe what we have achieved with our Cocolytes.
- It has no intense salt flavour.
- It's refreshing and lightweight
- It's sweet, but not over sweet.
It is ideal for mixing in cold water and preparing a refreshing solution.
Discover new alternative flavours not found in such preparations: Pineapple, Apple and Peach Iced Tea.
Including our lemon flavour which has nothing to do with watery and tasteless versions of other similar products, our lemon has a delicious caramelised taste.
You'll be hooked on how good it is, check it out!
- Cocolytes has been formulated with coconut water powder, a source of great recognition for the chemical composition of Cocos nucifera (Yong et al., 2009).
- The dextrose comes from the breakdown of corn starch.
- And all mineral salts used are inorganic compounds that do not come from living organisms.
Cocolytes (Coconut Water Electrolytes) powder is a food preparation that does not contain animal ingredients, therefore it is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans, and has no gluten or GMOs.
It goes great with:
- Organización Mundial de la Salud (2002). Reduced osmolarity : oral rehydration salts (ORS) formulation : a report from a meeting of experts jointly organised by UNICEF and WHO : UNICEF house, New York, USA, 18 July 2001 (p. WHO/FCH/CAH/01.22). p. WHO/FCH/CAH/01.22. World Health Organization.
- Yong, J. W. H., Ge, L., Ng, Y. F., & Tan, S. N. (2009). The chemical composition and biological properties of coconut (Cocos Nucifera L.) water. Molecules, 14(12), 5144–5164.
1 This is achieved by consuming carbohydrates, from all sources, with a total dose intake of 4g per kg of body weight, during the first 4 hours and no later than 6 hours after intense and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen deposits in skeletal muscle.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (16g)|
|Servings per container: 9|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g|
|of which sugars||7.5g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)