OSEOGEN BALSAMIC OINTMENT
- With chondroitin and glucosamine
- With Devil's claw and MSM
- For topical use
- Produced in the E.U.
- Not tested on animals
What is Oseogen Balsamic Ointment?
Oseogen Balsamic Ointment by Drasanvi is a gel made from chondroitin, glucosamine, mountain arnica, clove, MSM, capsicum and devil's claw.
This gel is an ideal product that you can apply on your joints after the workout. In order to improve the use and absorption of this product, apply it on the area with a massage until it is completely absorbed.
Properties of Oseogen Balsamic Ointment
The Oseogen Balsamic Ointment provides a series of quality ingredient such as:
- Glucosamine is an amine-sugar that helps to relieve the pain and even restore the joint cartilage of people with damaged joints. (1)
- Chondroitin is a chemical substance that is present in the cartilage that surrounds the joints. Chondroitin has anti-inflammatory properties. (2)
- MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, has inflammatory properties and it helps to relieve the pain. (3)
- The combination of glucosamine-chondroitin sulfate-methylsulfonylmethane has positive effects on joint pain. (4)
- Devil's claw helps to eliminate the joint discomfort and preserves the mobility and flexibility of the joints.
Who can benefit from this Balsamic Ointment?
- Those who want to protect their joints
1. Kirkham SG, Samarasinghe RK. Review article: Glucosamine.J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong). 2009 Apr;17(1):72-6.
2. Zhou F, Zhang X, Cai D, Li J, Mu Q, Zhang W, Zhu S, Jiang Y, Shen W, Zhang S, Ouyang HW. Silk Fibroin-Chondroitin Sulfate Scaffold with Immuno-inhibition Property for Articular Cartilage Repair. Acta Biomater. 2017 Sep 7. pii: S1742-7061(17)30569-X. doi: 10.1016/j.actbio.2017.09.005.
3. Butawan M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement.Nutrients. 2017 Mar 16;9(3). pii: E290. doi: 10.3390/nu9030290.
4. Lubis AMT, Siagian C, Wonggokusuma E, Marsetyo AF, Setyohadi B. Comparison of Glucosamine-Chondroitin Sulfate with and without Methylsulfonylmethane in Grade I-II Knee Osteoarthritis: A Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial. Acta Med Indones. 2017 Apr;49(2):105-111.