HYALURONIC ACID - 30 veg caps
- Hyaluronic acid from bacterial fermentation
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Vegetable capsules
- Made in the E.U.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid by Drasanvi is a food supplement that comes in vegetable capsules that provide hyaluronic acid obtained through the bacterial fermentation of Streptococcus zooepidemicus.
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
Properties of Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide, a sugar that has a structural function. It has a viscous texture and makes up part of the skin, cartilage and joints.
Hyaluronic Acid by Drasanvi is obtained through bacterial fermentation, which makes it different from the rest of acids, since they usually come from poultry or beef. This makes it a unique supplement which has a higher quality and it is suitable for vegetarians.
This bacterial fermentation is made with a combination of soy flour, peptones and carbon source in order to obtain hyaluronic acid.
When it comes to its properties, hyaluronic acid supplementation can be a useful treatment for patients with osteoarthritis, the scientific literature has proven that it is capable of relieving the pain and improving the joint function, possibly by changing its structure. (1)
Moreover, it is also capable of retaining water and it has recently been proven that it is present in the epidermis. Hyaluronic Acid plays a fundamental role in skin hydration and elasticity. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes whose body and joints undergo a great deal of physical stress.
- Elderly people.
- Those who want to benefit from any of the properties of hyaluronic acid.
1. Santilli V, Paoloni M, Mangone M, Alviti F, Bernetti A. Hyaluronic acid in the management of osteoarthritis: injection therapies innovations. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab. 2016 May-Aug;13(2):131-134. Epub 2016 Oct 5.
2. Masson F. [Skin hydration and hyaluronic acid]. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2010 Apr;137 Suppl 1:S23-5. doi: 10.1016/S0151-9638(10)70005-3.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Hyaluronic acid (obtained through a bacterial fermentation process of (Streptococcus zooepidemicus)||120mg|