FLAVOGEN SILHOUETTE - 500ml
- With vegetable plant extracts
- Contains Dandelion, L-glutamine and red vine
- Plum flavor
- With phytoestrogens from Flaxseed and African mango
- Gluten free
- With vitamins and minerals
What is Drasanvi Flavogen Silhouette?
Flavogen Silhouette by Drasanvi is a liquid dietary supplement of African mango, dandelion, artichoke, flax and red vine plant extracts with L-glutamine and sweetened with steviol glycosides.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 30ml a day.
Properties of Flavogen Silhouette
This supplement is composed of an excellent formula of natural plant extracts that have numerous functions that contribute to the body. Among the ingredients that make it up, we can highlight:
- African mango extract: fruit rich in polyphenols with antioxidant properties that counteract oxidative stress (1). African mango is a raw material that is gaining prominence in the world of nutritional dietetics. Drasanvi selects the African mango formulation IGOB131TM that guarantees 40% polyphenol content.
- Dandelion extract: which contributes towards the intestinal tract functions. It helps the physiological balance of the pH of the stomach.
- Artichoke extract: contributes towards lowering plasmatic lipid levels, promoting weight loss. It helps support digestion and contributes to the normal function of the intestinal tract.
- Flaxseed extract: the lignans present in Linum usitatissimum offer benefits for intestinal function. It also contributes to weight loss and appetite control.
- Red vine extract: helps reduce the appearance of cellulitis and helps control and stabilize body weight.
Who is this supplement for?
- It is especially suitable for women
1. Lauricella M, Emanuele S, Calvaruso G, Giuliano M, D'Anneo A. Multifaceted Health Benefits of Mangifera indica L. (Mango): The Inestimable Value of Orchards Recently Planted in Sicilian Rural Areas. Nutrients. 2017 May 20;9(5). pii: E525. doi: 10.3390/nu9050525.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (15ml)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (30ml)|
|Servings per container: 33|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|African mango dry extract (Mangifera indica J. König ex L IGOB 131)||300mg||++|
|Dry Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum officinale)||100mg||++|
|Artichoke dry extract (Cynara scolymus L.)||100mg||++|
|Linseed dry extract (Linum usitatissimum L.)||50mg||++|
|Dry Red Vine extract (Vitis vinifera)||40mg||++|
|Vitamin B9 (pteroylmonoglutamic acid)||100µg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|