BIO CHIA SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 250g
- 100% RAW
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- From ecological agriculture
- Organic product
What is Bio Chia Seed Super Food?
Bio Chia Seeds Super Food by Drasanvi is a powdered product made from Chia seeds from ecological agriculture.
Main features of Chia seeds
Chia is rich in unsaturated fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. These are some of their most important benefits:
- Preventing the hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) (2)
- Lowering the risk of heart disease (3)
- Buffering the menstrual discomfort (4)
- Anti-inflammatory effect (5)
Another feature of Chia seeds is its mucilage content, since it is a viscous and soluble fiber.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Athletes and active people
- People looking for a balanced diet
- Vegans and vegetarians
1. Ayaz A, Akyol A, Inan-Eroglu E, Kabasakal Cetin A, Samur G ,Akbiyik F. “Chia seed (Salvia Hispanica L.) added yogurt reduces short-term food intake and increases satiety: randomised controlled trial. Nutr Res Pract. 2017 Oct;11(5):412-418. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2017.11.5.412. Epub 2017 Sep 21.
2. Calder PC. “The role of marine omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids in inflammatory processes, atherosclerosis and plaque stability”. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012 Jul;56(7):1073-80. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100710.
3. Jing X. Kang. “Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms”. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
4. Rahbar N, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. “Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea”. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
5. Maroon JC, Bost JW. “Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain”. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr; 65(4):326-31.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||3.3g|
|of which monounsaturated||2.8g|
|of which Omega 9||1.9g|
|of which polyunsaturated||21.9g|
|of which Omega 3||16g|
|of which Omega 6||4.7g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|