GRANULATED BREWER'S YEAST - 125g
- Brewer's yeast in grain form.
- High in essential amino acids.
- Includes a wide variety of B complex vitamins.
- Formula very suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
Table of contents
Brewer's yeast by Diet Radisson is a food based on de-bitterised brewer's yeast in grain form.
Brewer's yeast is a type of 'microscopic fungus' (Saccharomyces cerevisae) obtained when malt is fermented by consuming its sugars to produce beer.
In addition to being used for this popular beverage, brewer's yeast is consumed as a food supplement because of its high nutritional value.
Brewer's yeast is a food that contains proteins with high biological value, i.e. it has all the essential amino acids, including lysine. It also provides carbohydrates, unsaturated fatty acids, lecithin and minerals such as chromium and iron.
Within the interesting nutritional profile of your best brewer's yeast supplement you can find an excellent range of vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine).
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin).
- Vitamin B3 (niacin).
- Pantothenic acid.
- Folic acid.
- Vitamin B6.
A highlight of this vitamin complex is vitamin B2 or riboflavin, an ingredient with a wide range of characteristics that can help... take paper and pencil!
- Contribute to normal energy-producing metabolism.
- Maintain the functioning of the nervous system.
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Maintain normal red blood cells.
- Support the maintenance of the skin.
- Contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Support normal iron metabolism.
- Contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Mitigate tiredness and fatigue.
Undoubtedly, the ability of this Diet Radisson brewer's yeast to be consumed by a wider range of diets, especially to be included in any vegan and vegetarian recipe.
- Sportsmen and athletes.
- Strict vegetarians and vegans.
- Anyone looking for a supplement to complete their diet with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, etc.
|Amount per 100g||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0.8g|
|of which sugars||1g|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine)||3mg||272%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||6mg||428%|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||37mg||231%|
GRANULATED BREWER'S YEAST - 125g ingredients:Bitter brewer's yeast. It contains gluten.
Warnings de GRANULATED BREWER'S YEAST - 125g:Keep in a cool and dry place.
How to take
Dilute in liquid or solid foods.