- 500mg of white kidney bean extract per daily dose
- 50mg of CitriMax® per serving
- With chromium picolinate
What is Carb Blocker?
Carb Blocker by Amix is a food supplement in capsules made from white kidney bean.
What are the properties of Carb Blocker?
Main components of Carb Blocker by Amix:
- StarchLite® is a white kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris).
- CitriMax® HCA
- Caralluma Fimbriata
- Gymnema Silvestre is a plant native to India. It is a sugar blocker that reduces the anxiety for sweet, inhibiting the appetite and the calorie intake.
- Chitosan from crustacean shells
- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis): contributes to controlling the body weight, to the breakdown of lipids and helps to have a healthy body weight.
- Bioperine® is a standardized extract of Piper nigrum fruit. It helps to digest the toxins, to control the body weight and to preserve the natural digestive functions.
- Chromium picolinate
How to take Carb Blocker?
It is advisable to take 1 capsule with 200ml of water before the main meals (lunch and dinner).
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 90|
|StarchLite® (Phaseolus vulgaris - white kidney bean extract)|
|Citrimax® (containing 100 mg of acid Hydrocitric)|
|Caralluma Fimbriata (min. 25% pregnane glycosides)|
|Gymnema Silvestre (standardized to 75% gymnémico acid)|
|Chitosan from crustacean shell|
|Yerba mate extract|
|Cinnulin PF® (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)|
|BioPerine® (Piper nigrum)|
Ingredients CARB BLOCKER - 90 capsWhite bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) StarchLite®, gelatin capsule [made from pure bovine gelatin, water, color (titanium dioxide)], CitriMax® [hydroxycitric acid (HCA)], caralluma fimbriata, gymnema sylvestre (leaves), chitosan from crustaceans shell, L-Carnitine tartrate, yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis), cinnamon bark extract (Cinnulin PF®), black pepper extract (BioPerine®), stabilizer (Methocel® hydroxypropylmethylcelullose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide), chromium picolinate.
Warnings CARB BLOCKER - 90 capsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product has been solely designed for adults between 18 and 50 years of age. Do not take if you are pregnant, if you suspect that you are pregnant or breastfeeding. For adults only. Store at a temperature that does not exceed 25ºC in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight. It can contain traces of milk, eggs, soy, gluten, nuts and peanuts.
How to take
Take 1 capsule with 200ml of water before the two main meals (lunch and dinner).
No reviews found with filters applied.